Breh finds out neither the 4 month or the 2 year old is his

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
nikka if he has to pay child support because of the good of the kid i don't think u dodge shyt
thats a big if, think the kids are young enough to where that wont be an issue though
i might consider murder if i was forced to pay for a kid that aint mine, which i why i plan to get a dna test if i do ever have kids

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats a big if, think the kids are young enough to where that wont be an issue though
i might consider murder if i was forced to pay for a kid that aint mine, which i why i plan to get a dna test if i do ever have kids

Stop assuming there are plenty guys paying child support for a kid that is not his she is vindictive and if she goes to court saying he did this and that some stupid judge could grant that or if he is on papers already good luck getting that shyt thrown out

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Isn't that the same girl from the other episode :gucci:

I don't think so
ELa5ndf.png

I mean, can't be real :mjlol:

Last edited:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Stop assuming there are plenty guys paying child support for a kid that is not his she is vindictive and if she goes to court saying he did this and that some stupid judge could grant that or if he is on papers already good luck getting that shyt thrown out
Paying Child Support for a Non-biological Child | LegalMatch Law Library

state law differs, but in most cases, people have between 2 months and 2 years to get a DNA test to remove their name from the birth certificate. If the person fails to do so in the required time period, they will be legally responsible for child support until the child reaches the age of majority, usually 18. The only way they will be excused from child support payments is if the biological parent (or another responsible individual in the court’s discretion) steps up and claims support for the child.

hopefully hes in that window where he lives