Breh Kidnaps His Infant Daughter Then Kills Her And Himself As Authorities Close In

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Link is in the article. Before I start this thread I want to say a few things. First off, I put breh in the title because I REFUSE to call this guy a man or dad. A man and dad provides. These don't and for me to use dad or man would be disingenuous. For now on I will only use dad and man for people who deserve it. shyt has nothing to do with race as for I'm Black myself :snoop: Also, I post all news stories equally. Don't get upset with me and all kinfolk aint skinfolk trust me. This comes from a PROUD African man.

One more thing, fukk this piece of shyt for killing his own daughter. I have NO respect for anyone no matter what they look like that kill their own child. I'm fair, impartial, and honest.

RIP to the little girl btw. Only a year old :snoop:

P.S. rest in hell to this piece of shyt.
Site Not Available

Authorities say a kidnapping early Thursday in Mississippi ended in tragedy when a 23-year-old father fatally shot his 1-year-old daughter, whom he had abducted that morning, before turning the gun on himself following a 30-mile chase with police.

PEOPLE confirms that Lavonte Lloyd kidnapped both his baby, Kamaya, and her mother at gunpoint Thursday morning, taking them hostage in a home in Cruger.

Authorities learned of the situation from the baby’s maternal grandmother, who had called the Holmes County Sheriff’s Department.

According to Holmes County Sheriff Willie March, who spoke to reporters about the kidnapping, Lloyd fled the scene of the abduction in Cruger before deputies could arrive — taking Kamaya with him but leaving the baby’s mom behind.

Pursuing officers caught up with Lloyd’s vehicle near Greenwood on Highway 82 and followed him into Sunflower County.

f058cbd8c5fd9cb75941346fdcf46bf7
aa8b3742-b458-4b38-9f7c-803ef33586ae_image.jpg

After 30 miles, the chase came to an end when Lloyd’s truck ran into a ditch near Moorhead.

March said that is when the “terrible situation” reached its end: Lloyd shot Kamaya to death and then used his gun to kill himself.

• Want to keep up with the latest crime coverage? Click here to get breaking crime news, ongoing trial coverage and details of intriguing unsolved cases in the True Crime Newsletter.

Deputies approaching Lloyd’s disabled vehicle could not see inside because its windows were tinted, reports the Greenwood Commonwealth. The truck’s windows were shattered, revealing the bodies of father and daughter.

“The baby was on top of him and had been shot,” Leflore County Sheriff Ricky Banks, whose deputies also took part in the chase, told the paper.

While a motive has not been disclosed, the murder-suicide came days after Lloyd tried breaking into the home of Kamaya’s mom, according to authorities.

That incident occurred a day after he took Kamaya from child care despite not having custody of her.

The girl’s mother had successfully sought a domestic order against Lloyd earlier in the week, but Sheriff March told reporters it had not been served at the time of the kidnapping.

RIP, Baby Kamaya

I wonder what happened with the mom. The article states he kidnapped both of them. I hope he didn't shoot the baby in front of the mom.

Last edited:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
To be honest, i thought he was going to have tattoos on his face.