Breh planned a birthday dinner for 25, offered to pay for everyone. No one showed up

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
20-B760-E9-A6-C0-4-A75-B133-1835-ED06-D1-AD.jpg

:huhldup:

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
Some red flags here

1) I booked a nice dinner
- Someone else should be making reservations for your bday. Who plans their own bday dinners or parties?
- What does "nice dinner" mean? Whats the pricepoint on the menu? Feels like it might be somewhere overly expensive just to flex on social media

2) I offered to pay for people on my bday
- Goes back to number 1. This makes it seem like he booked an expensive place and assumes people cant pay for it. This comes across as very condescending, especially with abusing caps lock

3) Gave notice months/weeks in advance
What man is doing this for dinner? Thats feminine energy. I could understand if this was an international trip that requires planning or people to get passports. 1 week notice of a bday is fine enough. You aint special princess

4) I see friendship is no longer reciprocated in this generation
- The entire generation is doomed because nobody wants to be around you. Narcissism at its finest

5) NOBODY showed up
- Its hard to make that many people dislike you. Theres people out there that are way outside of the norm and theres someone for almost any person or situation l dont think you could put me in a room with even 10 people and I could purposefully make them all hate me.

Major L for that guy. He needs to do some life evaluating, and keep it off social media.
:mjlol:

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
I gave plenty of time for to schedule off work or take off work. I offered to pay for people ON MY BIRTHDAY who couldn’t afford to come
Maybe they wanted to work that day. Maybe they wanted to relax for the day or do literally anything better than attend your stupid little teacup party.

who the fukk asked you to pay for all 25 people without confirming their attendance?

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Did he really expect people to just stop what they were doing/pause their livelihoods to show up for some jeffing ass birthday party because he wanted them to?