Breh planned a birthday dinner for 25, offered to pay for everyone. No one showed up

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn!!

I feel bad for Breh....

But, unfortunately, he had to get his moment of truth and with that he learned who was his friends..

If it was me, that would be the last time I would deal with those people. Don't ask me to attend shyt! Don't ask me to help them with shyt!

Nor sure if he invited family to his BD dinner? If not, then he may need to keep it on that level. If so and they didn't show up, then that would have been worse. Same rules would apply to them INCLUDING funerals.

See ya on the other side!

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
He Made it up. It’s not even his picture

Does the key fob say Kia? Booking “expensive” dinners for 25 with a table setting for 10 but rolling around in a Kia.. :duck:

Now I know why they didn’t show up… you stole somebody credit card … they just didn’t think that dry ass chicken and green beans were worth the fraud charge.

Glorious

All Star
Daps
Does the key fob say Kia? Booking “expensive” dinners for 25 with a table setting for 10 but rolling around in a Kia.. :duck:

Now I know why they didn’t show up… you stole somebody credit card … they just didn’t think that dry ass chicken and green beans were worth the fraud charge.