Your boyfriend owns a restaurant and he making you pay for dinner there?!

Superstar
Daps

I can understand a 1 and a P. Maybe even all the same dad…..

……But if all of em got different fathers who rolled the dice on potential guaranteed 18 year max deals?! shyt GOTTA be super gooey!

tenor.gif

They can’t ALL be wrong.

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
She wasn't even complaining in the video. And it was just her meal? What is this thread?

I would have comped it regardless but she didn't even personally pay lmao.

Sounds likely that she was like don't worry about it and they just paid the whole tab outta respect/support. Not seeing a single issue here. Do you nikkas not have friends?

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
She wasn't even complaining in the video. And it was just her meal? What is this thread?

Sounds likely that she was like don't worry about it and they just paid the whole tab outta respect/support. Not seeing a single issue here. Do you nikkas not have friends?
There's a whole bunch of comments in the OG tik tok video shytting on her boyfriend for not giving her a free meal at his own restaurant. Or even helping out in general when she's financially struggling.

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
There's a whole bunch of comments in the OG tik tok video shytting on her boyfriend for not giving her a free meal at his own restaurant. Or even helping out in general when she's financially struggling.
People have boundaries. I don't know how long they been dating or even his financial situation. Businesses go under everyday. How many kids he got? Is his mother okay?

She caught up with friends. Said friends supported her mans. She has a budget.

That woman did not look unhappy IMHO.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.

No. :hhh: