Breh says women should split the bill for a lavish vacation and outrage ensues

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
All of this! I'd be so unbothered with America and it's bs :scust:

:russ::russ::russ:
I didn’t want to leave. I went with a friend on a cruise and we stopped there. Laying on the beach, drinks brought to you. I rented the snorkeling gear and did some NOPE shyt and went out in the ocean because it was so pretty. Not a care in the world.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
It's not the trip/expensive spending itself, but rather how you go about it. If you are always pulling out the calculator and splitting shiit up, that's lame.

And if you think money has nothing to do with it, then you are lying to yourself. Nobody is saying to pay for everything and spend loads of money, but a lot of dudes have this mentality to literally split everything and wonder why she feels a way. If you want to be a leader, as a man should be, you can't have your follower(s) putting in the same amount of work as you. Period.
Men would happily pay for a majority things but when Guys see she letting the next man off for FREE why the fukk am I dropping bread on her regardless

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
I'd do it after years of dating. No fukking way I'd be like these dumb ass dudes that do luxury vacations after a few months of dating. The self entitlement with these hoes is just outrageous.
This.

Point mf blank period.
:dahell:

These brawds nowadays man...:snoop:

Last edited:

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Men would happily pay for a majority things but when Guys see she letting the next man off for FREE why the fukk am I dropping bread on her regardless
That is different. I am mainly talking about your actually lady. You should not be spending majority on random chicks or taking them on trips.

Daps
Regardless of how much they make, many women hold traditional values and want a man to take care of them. To each his or her own.

This is the problem with "equality" . Same shyt Dave Chappelle was talking about everybody wants to be equal until they don't ....what is equal really ? Chicks love making all the money ...but don't want to "date down" ...I've never heard a man in my life say they dating down .

Last edited:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guarantee a lot of the women in those twitter posts are living vicariously through the achievements of OTHER women.
lol.

This is what it is. These birds chirping probably dont even own a passport. They live vicariously through love and hip hop and celebrities on Instagram.

The only vacations they do consist of going to vegas on a girls trip and being 12 deep in a dirty circus circus room. And then all they do is walk the strip when they get there hoping to find a guy with a bottle section at night to leech off.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
This is what it is. These birds chirping probably dont even own a passport. They live vicariously through love and hip hop and celebrities on Instagram.

The only vacations they do consist of going to vegas on a girls trip and being 12 deep in a dirty circus circus room. And then all they do is walk the strip when they get there hoping to find a guy with a bottle section at night to leech off.
Big Facts.
:heh:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
It's not the trip/expensive spending itself, but rather how you go about it. If you are always pulling out the calculator and splitting shiit up, that's lame.

And if you think money has nothing to do with it, then you are lying to yourself. Nobody is saying to pay for everything and spend loads of money, but a lot of dudes have this mentality to literally split everything and wonder why she feels a way. If you want to be a leader, as a man should be, you can't have your follower(s) putting in the same amount of work as you. Period.
No nikka, what you said was that was the reason they don’t respect them. I said respect has nothing to do with money. If you have to have money to get respect from a bytch you’re indeed a sucka. Leadership and respect has nothing to do with money. If a bytch says that to you then you leave her monkey ass alone and deal with someone else.

If a dude want to pay for his wife or his significant other then that’s on him. It’s his money. These broads are talking getting with nikkas they just met or “just talking to” to pay for their trips in full.

Again if any nikka wants to part with his money that’s his choice. A real woman knows how much those shyts cost, she will pay for something. She not going to let her man take that big hit just like that. Especially if she really into her man.

Last edited: