Breh wanted 50/50 & to “Fill The Gaps” ... peep the look on her face

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I mean... it's not different. My daughter and grandchildren can't eat aspirations.

But it's something to work with and give hope. I mean if he's 25 that's ok I guess but he needs to be on the right road

that's all I'm saying. Not a person sitting on their ass doing nothing. But actively working to get where he wants to be.

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
There was a similar storyline on Married at First Sight:

Look at his face loooooool.

90% of women would love to be housewives and do all of that work. "My man has a big job, I don't need this shyt" energy.

Most men don't get that kind of dough though.

This is what I'm grinding for man. When my wife is raising my babies, she can take 3/4 years out her career to start them off and we be aight. Still holidaying, saving etc.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Look at his face loooooool.

90% of women would love to be housewives and do all of that work. "My man has a big job, I don't need this shyt" energy.

Most men don't get that kind of dough though.

This is what I'm grinding for man. When my wife is raising my babies, she can take 3/4 years out her career to start them off and we be aight. Still holidaying, saving etc.

Being a stay at home mom is hard for the first 5 or 6 years, then when the kids can go to school and come back on their own(school is within walking distance or there's a schoolbus) youre basically done all your household chores in 3 hours. Laundry just needs to be thrown in a machine, food can be made in a multicooker, a roomba can vacuum the house. Toilet can be cleaned in 15 min. Modern conveniences make house work far easier than how our parents and grandparents had it. Shopping can be done from home with instacart.

If youre a stay at home wife with a kid in double digit age, this shyt is a breeze. They know that and its one of the reasons that the concept of a stay at home dad draws such ire. They know that a nikka would do all the tasks in less than half the work day and spend his day playing 2k and watching Netflix and potentially cheating:mjlol:

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Being a stay at home mom is hard for the first 5 or 6 years, then when the kids can go to school and come back on their own(school is within walking distance or there's a schoolbus) youre basically done all your household chores in 3 hours. Laundry just needs to be thrown in a machine, food can be made in a multicooker, a roomba can vacuum the house. Toilet can be cleaned in 15 min. Modern conveniences make house work far easier than how our parents and grandparents had it. Shopping can be done from home with instacart.

If youre a stay at home wife with a kid in double digit age, this shyt is a breeze. They know that and its one of the reasons that the concept of a stay at home dad draws such ire. They know that a nikka would do all the tasks in less than half the work day and spend his day playing 2k and watching Netflix and potentially cheating:mjlol:
That's why I said 3/4 years.

Maybe longer depending on children's age.

In any case.. when a woman has children.. those first 12 months she shouldn't be working. If she is.... it's because you can't provide well enough.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yall she the shyt tonight. This bytch really aint shyt :heh:

bytch really said its cool my boyfriend is gonna pick me up in Atlanta after she got the boot.:dead:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Yall she the shyt tonight. This bytch really aint shyt :heh:

bytch really said its cool my boyfriend is gonna pick me up in Atlanta after she got the boot.:dead:

You started watching this show too? :lolbron:

I started watching from the first episode after this thread was made. It's actually a decent show.