Breh wanted 50/50 & to “Fill The Gaps” ... peep the look on her face

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Watched this last night. She had been feeling dude all season. That one response flipped her whole perspective.

and got him sent home :sadcam:

She was absolutely right to,breh talking about he will sit back and wait to fill his role and fill in the gaps as she sees fit:mjlol:

She had to even tell him "Isn't that the mans job to lead,and womans job to fill gaps as he sees fit:gucci:?" is what she was basically getting at. He proved she would have to wear the pants,added with his goofiness it was a bad combo. Obviously it can go either way,some women will be outraged if you tell them they will not be able to work and will be home makers. He should have no apologies about splitting everything until they are married or completely in a commited relationship though. But I wouldn't move a woman into my place until we were alredy solidified to that extent anyway.

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Watched this last night. She had been feeling dude all season. That one response flipped her whole perspective.

and got him sent home :sadcam:
Yep. When he said "I know you make way more money than me" and "fill in the gaps" the light went off in her head and she lost all attraction, like flipping a switch. My mother was screaming at the tv:mjlol:

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ezgif-3-694cabad8467.gif

This should be a good one lol