Breh wanted 50/50 & to “Fill The Gaps” ... peep the look on her face

Manolo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
These clips help me as a man understand where women are coming from when they complain about shyt like this. Even as a guy, if this dude was my coworker or boss, I’d know within minutes of hearing him talk that I’d have to carry him. He sounds too unsure and passive about everything he’s saying. As a man, having nikkas like that around you is a liability so imagine how a woman feels. “Fill in the gaps” is what she should be looking to do, not you. He just doesn’t sound dominant and in control of his own life and desires enough to be trusted. This clip makes me think that’s what women are looking for more than the ability to just buy anything she wants.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And see also what happens in such relationships.

Engaged to a woman who makes significantly more than me salary wise..... Been together off and on for over a decade..... she fine too...... I get what you're saying.. and typically(especially with black couples) when a woman makes more than you, it's a good chance she might end up resenting you over time..... seen it happen... and most of the time the lady leaves for greener pastures but fails to find them

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
This constant obsession black people have on social media with paying the bills is crazy to me. Did no one's parents having a joint checking (and savings) account? :gucci:
This

It's really supposed to be 100-100 meaning both people should be putting their all into it

Ain't no yours or mines it's ours

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
What a weak ass man...

It doesn't even have to do with him splitting the bills.

First thing, a man should NEVER be ok with his woman making more than him.

IF YOUR PAYCHECK IS THE ONLY THING THAT MAKES YOU THE HEAD OF THE HOUSEHOLD, YOU ALREADY LOST.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
These clips help me as a man understand where women are coming from when they complain about shyt like this. Even as a guy, if this dude was my coworker or boss, I’d know within minutes of hearing him talk that I’d have to carry him. He sounds too unsure and passive about everything he’s saying. As a man, having nikkas like that around you is a liability so imagine how a woman feels. “Fill in the gaps” is what she should be looking to do, not you. He just doesn’t sound dominant and in control of his own life and desires enough to be trusted. This clip makes me think that’s what women are looking for more than the ability to just buy anything she wants.

it's because he doesn't believe what he is saying. He is performing saying what he thinks she wants to hear.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
If she out-earns him, she should take on the bulk of the financial responsibilities.
They don’t think logically like this. That’s the problem. My homegirls at V10 firms are grappling with this exact issue, this is what’s so funny. Every guy they date makes less than them (no surprise) but they still want the guy/husband to pay for everything.