Brehs and Brehettes: How do you deal with rejection?

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
You have to learn how to charge it to the game, everybody is going to get played or have something happen to them.

But on the real, to step your summer time game up , you should pick up a Tariq Elite Mackish Package for 59.99, so you can be the chooser and have them choose up on you.
Keep it mackish
dc10b60e0daffdd04d9f7bd82896ae3f.png

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Liking someone doesn't give you any ownership over them.

Being with someone for 30 years doesn't give you ownership of them.

Be realistic. It this person you liked the hottest one in the office/school/hood? Now, are you the hottest one?

Now go the opposite way: is there some person in your cypher that's okay but you been curvin them waitin on the super hot one?

1) You can't always get what you want so try to recognize that everybody don't like everybody and you just bumped into a member of the other group. There's BILLIONS of them in the world. Find a way to accept this situation.

2) You might be happy with that just okay lookin person. No free lunch. Hot Stuff is gonna come with a downside. Okay Stuff might have the other features besides looks that will make you happy.

As far as cheering yourself up? Get a hobby I guess. Don't deny how you feel cause feelings are uncontrollable. Recognize, busy yourself, and wait it out.

Get in shape, get your gear up, get your dough up.

On the low: you can tell where you stand in the first few seconds of encountering a person. Pay attention and don't try to "achieve" someone that ain't feeling you like that.

I wish I could add "you share that". Coli tradition and all.

SelahNicole

Obsessed with hair
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I've been rejected a few times and I just moved on. I just keep in mind that it's a part of life. I kind of feel bad because I rejected a few guys too and to be on the receiving end is a bummer but life goes on.

I don't know about being rejected by someone I had feelings for though.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Not going to lie to you, it's tough dealing with rejection. Personally speaking I just write a list of my accomplishments and qualities, then I read them over and over again. When you deal with rejection, you have to become a little narcissistic for awhile.

But it still hurts :mjcry: