Brehs: Buy the 20 dollars clippers and cut your own hair?

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
XSuvSxb.jpg

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
hell nah, if you're investing in your apperance you gotta pay at least $55-60 for the Andis Fademasters or something in a similar price range. They're much smoother.

I have a $20 pair of Wahls from Wal-mart, but thse are strictly for shaving/trimming.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Yeah I've been cutting my own for several years now. That's $30 or more a month saved. Admittedly though I do miss the barbershop experience.

:ahh: That's the best part of a haircut. Just kicking back relaxing, listening/watching to sports. Honestly I know the amount of money I can save, but I need just one luxury in my life besides weed.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Just get a quality pair. I fukked my hair up from having dreads too tight for years and got alopecia, so I shave my head bald. To keep my shyt looking fresh, I have to save my head 3 times a week. I use the Andis T-Outliners and they are only like $50-$60 and they do an excellent job. Them shyts were a lifesaver, cause I started some cheap clippers from Walmart, but they weren't getting the job done. I had started going to the barbershop twice a week and that shyt adds up. Butt I got put on the T-Outliners and been good ever since