Brehs: Buy the 20 dollars clippers and cut your own hair?

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
End up with a lopsided edge on the back that everybody else can see but you.

One time I had a patch of thick hair in the back of my right ear for like 7 hours until I noticed it... :snoop:

Nobody said anything... I know I was looking like a fool... walking around thinking I have a fresh cut :takedat: when in reality it was :huhldup:...

I know people saw it all day too... :francis:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
One time I had a patch of thick hair in the back of my right ear for like 7 hours until I noticed it... :snoop:

Nobody said anything... I know I was looking like a fool... walking around thinking I have a fresh cut :takedat: when in reality it was :huhldup:...

I know people saw it all day too... :francis:

Had the Theo Huxtable shag growing behind your ear :russ::russ:

ElectroMan

Superstar
Daps
71JoS3FUOrL._SY355_.jpg

Run you 60 bucks but it pays itself off.

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
why nikkas goin every week i'll never know
you only really need to go when shyt start lookin bad
once every 3 weeks, $20 including tip
i know one of the best barbers in the country too :banderas:
:scusthov: I need that line crisp fam. Cut one week line up the next week every Friday after work.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
nikkas getting line ups every week and wonder why their hairlines gone :russ::mjlol::lolbron:

My hairline slowly recovered over like 4 years after a Cuban nikka (blacker than me) pushed back the corners of my hairline :snoop:

Kobe+Bryant1.jpg

This nikka gave me a Kobe Bryant knowing damn well my head not shaped like that. It took me 4 fukkin years of not getting a line up to get it back where it supposed to be. :why:

I mean I keep my hair low so not a lot of people notice. But like how do you manage to fukk up a nikka corners for 4 whole years:damn:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
im confused to how 20 bucks is so much money when the entire coli claims to be part of this elite 6 club.

6 everything....including 6 figures.

something is not adding up as always

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Yo, it will save you alot of money in the long run if you see that hair thinning real bad and got that horse shoe calling.

Buy the 20 dollar clippers, a bottle of rubbing alcohol and some moisturizer and keep it low, real low.

You talkin to me :mjgrin:

I told the barber he might never see me again after today. Dude said I could hold on for a little while longer :mjgrin:

But I'm honest with myself, brehs. I can't be goin in there every week to keep this shyt lookin right. As soon as the hair starts growin back the truth comes out :mjcry:

I already got the Andis T-Outliner...bout to cop this Oster and retire from the shop for the rest of my days

Daps
Reppin
DMV
You talkin to me :mjgrin:

I told the barber he might never see me again after today. Dude said I could hold on for a little while longer :mjgrin:

But I'm honest with myself, brehs. I can't be goin in there every week to keep this shyt lookin right. As soon as the hair starts growin back the truth comes out :mjcry:

I already got the Andis T-Outliner...bout to cop this Oster and retire from the shop for the rest of my days

:gladbron::salute:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
If i could cut my own hair, I'd be on point 24/7 how do you learn to do it? I'm worried about messing up my hairline.