Brehs, do you think this is having high-standards or just gold-digging?

blqbird

I've been thuggin through my rainy days...
Daps
Reppin
DMV

Last edited:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
This is finding the right person for you. These women found the good ones. I just don't wanna hear nothing about GMB/HOH from these men if things go south :russ::camby:

blqbird

I've been thuggin through my rainy days...
Daps
Reppin
DMV
This is finding the right person for you. These women found the good ones. I just don't wanna hear nothing about GMB/HOH from these men if things go south :russ::camby:
It sounds like she'll end up with a much older man. Young dudes usually have to grow into that kinda money. She want a young breh with that money right off the bat. Might as well date a young wealthy white dude who inherited his parents money at that point. :yeshrug:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
It sounds like she'll end up with a much older man. Young dudes usually have to grow into that kinda money. She want a young breh with that money right off the bat. Might as well date a young wealthy white dude who inherited his parents money at that point. :yeshrug:
And I'm okay with all of that. If she finds happiness, she won. Does she lead 75% of the women who liked that tweet to play themselves because they believe that is to be expected for every man? Probably, but that's on them :manny:

Last edited: