Brehs... Do you tolerate sexual harassment at work?

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Or does it depend on the scenario/ situation? Does it depend on how attractive she is? (and don't lie :comeon:)

Anything ranging from subtle suggestive eye winks to full blown brushing her t*ts against your arm while talking about a work project.

I've seen/ experienced scenarios where women slightly bend over every time I walk by, pretending like they "dropped something" looking back to make sure I see it to grabbing their breast's, to making stroking motions with banana or playing with lollipop while looking at me. And we're talking single women and women with a man at home. I'm not saying they're all trying to fukk, could be just some playful horny mood shyt... but I've never reported it. Probably safe to say I tolerate it :snoop:

Do you?

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I tolerate it from girls I'm REALLY cool with. But generally I've been told (from girls at work) i have a somewhat standoffish/aloof vibe so the girls that are attracted to me at work tend to be shy and nervous around me. So they tend to not act that way around me, i assume cause they don't know if it will be well received.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Not sexual harassment per sé...just annoying.

I got a coworker, about 10 years older than me, so 50-55 give or take. She's downright belligerent with trying to get me to grab drinks after work with her with her Harriet Winslow looking self.

"I'm waiting for that meeting invite"
"When you gonna set that up brother"
"You wasting time, let's do this soon, we got some things to catch up on"

She throwing that pre-menopausal p*ssy at me every single time I see her...

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Not sexual harassment per sé...just annoying.

I got a coworker, about 10 years older than me, so 50-55 give or take. She's downright belligerent with trying to get me to grab drinks after work with her with her Harriet Winslow looking self.

"I'm waiting for that meeting invite"
"When you gonna set that up brother"
"You wasting time, let's do this soon, we got some things to catch up on"

She throwing that pre-menopausal p*ssy at me every single time I see her...
9921.jpg