Brehs... Do you tolerate sexual harassment at work?

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Eh. If she doesn't touch me physically i cant call it. Most women dont act on shyt. This hasnt happened to me blatantly since I was an intern and old girl trapped me in the break room and grabbed my dikk. I just let it slide and braced myself for the gay allegations. idk, I've seen alot. I'm not really from a place where that is reported and i dont trust the system anyway. It is what it is.

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Eh. If she doesn't touch me physically i cant call it. Most women dont act on shyt. This hasnt happened to me blatantly since I was an intern and old girl trapped me in the break room and grabbed my dikk. I just let it slide and braced myself for the gay allegations. idk, I've seen alot. I'm not really from a place where that is reported and i dont trust the system anyway. It is what it is.

“Tolerate” :mjlol:

Like you have any say-so in the first place. :laugh:

You better learn to roll with the punches and deal with it, or be ready for the slander, gay allegations, and retaliatory HR complaints against you. :yeshrug:

I forgot all about the "he must be gay" component some men fear, plus reason for not reporting it, when it's an attractive woman committing the offense.

:jbhmm: interesting.

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
I've seen/ experienced scenarios where women slightly bend over every time I walk by, pretending like they "dropped something" looking back to make sure I see it to grabbing their breast's, to making stroking motions with banana or playing with lollipop while looking at me. And we're talking single women and women with a man at home.

How old are you and where do you work?

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Not sexual harassment per sé...just annoying.

I got a coworker, about 10 years older than me, so 50-55 give or take. She's downright belligerent with trying to get me to grab drinks after work with her with her Harriet Winslow looking self.

"I'm waiting for that meeting invite"
"When you gonna set that up brother"
"You wasting time, let's do this soon, we got some things to catch up on"

She throwing that pre-menopausal p*ssy at me every single time I see her...
Nooooo :dead:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Tolerate :gucci:

I try my best to go in and go home without having to say as much as necessary to people.

Where I work though, everyone loves to talk instead of actually doing shyt (which is why compared to other departments, they suck).

Females running in the “cool” nikkas faces on some HS shyt. Naw, I throw on headphones and space out while often getting shyt done in half the time it takes them to do anything.

I dont put myself in situations to shyt where I eat

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
All my co-workers are either 20+ years older than me or 20+ years younger than me..so I don’t have to worry about none of that.

👼
😇