Brehs... Do you tolerate sexual harassment at work?

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Or does it depend on the scenario/ situation? Does it depend on how attractive she is? (and don't lie :comeon:)

Anything ranging from subtle suggestive eye winks to full blown brushing her t*ts against your arm while talking about a work project.

I've seen/ experienced scenarios where women slightly bend over every time I walk by, pretending like they "dropped something" looking back to make sure I see it to grabbing their breast's, to making stroking motions with banana or playing with lollipop while looking at me. And we're talking single women and women with a man at home. I'm not saying they're all trying to fukk, could be just some playful horny mood shyt... but I've never reported it. Probably safe to say I tolerate it :snoop:

Do you?
And you're sure you aren't being paranoid, right? In my past i knew some dudes who look for signs that weren't there.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I once had an older coworker who kept shooting her shot.Chick was married and stayed pregnant all the time.One time she told me all the women in her family have some kind of sexual condition.Where they're like nymphos who stay hot in the azz all the time.She said it was so bad, she could never take her boyfriends around her sister & mother.They'd try to fukk em.Even more wild, I guess her mom was super ultra sexual.Started teaching her daughters how to do kegels by the time they turned 8.My coworker was straight up NUTS.Told me she could control her puzzy muscles better than she could control the muscles in her mouth:damn:.." It's to the point now where I know how to give a blowjob with my puzzy"

And then offered to try it on me.I was tempted like a mthafkka, but fought it off.I just made sure to never be alone with her.I probably would've cracked otherwise.I just remember thinking "Damn so that's why your azz always stay pregnant!?:wow:"

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I just don’t take the bait. I’ve only had it done very few times. They were married and older lol

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
We get to wear hats and ear buds in our department.

Pull down the fitted brim covering my eye brows, throw on the ear buds and go about my day.

:whew:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I got married women cooking me lunch every other day in the same workplace. Sometimes they get handsy. Perks of being middle aged and not flabbynsick. They put hands on my stomach and my arms. I have a male co-worker who told me he is jealous straight up.

Get married brehs. If I was my young savage self I'd have a double digit body count at work right now..

Loggie

All Star
Daps
How do you handle it?
It’s a conversation. You don’t have to record it or anything. Just let them know the facts and move on. It sucks because you can piss them off and because it’s the opposite sex…
:patrice:
It’s unprofessional and you can feel uncomfortable. Uncomfortable in a sense of you may fear retaliation if you don’t respond nor entertain them.
:dahell:
Slippery slope. Damned if you do damned if you don’t. I had a few women in the exact same scenario. I was young, dumb and full… now as a professional, husband, and father that type of behavior has no place in the workplace.
:ufdup:
You shouldn’t fear losing your livelihood but… people are stupid. Cold world.

Loggie

All Star
Daps
Not sexual harassment per sé...just annoying.

I got a coworker, about 10 years older than me, so 50-55 give or take. She's downright belligerent with trying to get me to grab drinks after work with her with her Harriet Winslow looking self.

"I'm waiting for that meeting invite"
"When you gonna set that up brother"
"You wasting time, let's do this soon, we got some things to catch up on"

She throwing that pre-menopausal p*ssy at me every single time I see her...
giphy.gif

:pachaha: