Brehs... Do you tolerate sexual harassment at work?

Loggie

All Star
Daps
I got married women cooking me lunch every other day in the same workplace. Sometimes they get handsy. Perks of being middle aged and not flabbynsick. They put hands on my stomach and my arms. I have a male co-worker who told me he is jealous straight up.

Get married brehs. If I was my young savage self I'd have a double digit body count at work right now..
bacoascherry-bacoaspink.gif

Them unfulfilled wives be ready to get murdered suicided.
:skip:

Loggie

All Star
Daps
Yea, what type of bytch nikka goes to hr talking bout “I was sexually harassed” :dahell: I’ve had chicks feel on my arms & stomach rub all on me etc. And I smashed all of em
Some companies take allegations serious, some don’t care, and others clean their hands of the problems. How much is your salary worth to expose it to some scorned person making up stories? That’s the risk you take having relations in the workplace.
:manny:
It may never happen to you. I’ve heard and see too much. My job of the last 8 years is 95% male and we still had issues. I’ve been on three deployments as well.
:snoop:
Dudes making 175k+ throwing it all away for some cat. Wives being called by side pieces. People having to move locations and step down.

Gots to be more careful.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
“Tolerate” :mjlol:

Like you have any say-so in the first place. :laugh:

You better learn to roll with the punches and deal with it, or be ready for the slander, gay allegations, and retaliatory HR complaints against you. :yeshrug:

This. Nggas in here trying to be the prize :heh:

Unless you trying to go all the way with a case and ready to toss that job out the door, man stfu. Ain’t nobody sexually harassing you get this humble brag attempt tf outta here :heh:

‘Uh, uh, it’s this big bytch named Nadine that be tryin to take me to dinn—- ngga stfu :pachaha:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Gay dude at work was a lead and he used to come by the machine I run and just stare. I felt uncomfortable. Made it worse when I'd walk past him and some girls and he tell them "give me a month and I'll call yall at 3am and say bytch, guess who in MY bed"

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I have had female co workers grab my ass/ dikk..

On some :shaq:..

And I'm like :hubie:
We had a meeting before and I was goin with this one chick at the job. Me and some other girl are the last 2 leaving the meeting before going back to work. I'm tall and she is short. She is in front and abruptly stops so I can look over her shoulder to see her titties. She literally said "look".

I got home and jacked off so damn fast:whew:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
What kinda question is this? Can you afford to lose your job? A vast majority can't. A vast majority can't be on a 3 to 4 month job search.

Even if you could find another job in a month's time, why jump through hoops of interviews and hope it's a good company?