Brehs... Do you tolerate sexual harassment at work?

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Apparently, half the people in here work fast food or in high school cause no man with a career is going to be playing around with the females at work. :unimpressed:
These dudes are either thirsty lames, lying, or have ain’t shyt jobs. Or just wild & don’t mind taking the risk, (which is even worse to me).

Anyone who plays in the big leagues knows there are women who purposely flirt to create an advantage at work. I do not trust that shyt AT ALL & hoes love me at every job I been on. Plus bytchmade co workers get salty at the attention you get.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Start asking for money

That’s how I get rid of unnattractive women who are overzealous. They either give you the $, so you start asking for more or they just opt out all together.

Works like a charm.
I probably make the same if not more than her.

She cool and all, and I just initially assummed she was a cool ass old head, she runs the AA council at our job so we politic over corporate shyt from time to time. We grabbed lunch a few months back and we got to talking about relationships. She broke up with her significant other and I broke up with my ex 4 months ago, she been on it...every...single...time we see each other.

It ain't a big deal, it's just annoying. We'll see each other in the hall or I have to walk past her desk, it immediately goes from "hey, how you been?" with a big kool-aid smile, to "when are we linking up outside of work?". She's asked to do happy hour, she wanted to check Dune 2 out with me...had to tell her I don't like sci-fi like that lol.

I have no problem shutting her down if she get too direct. I'm just tryna be cordial.

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
I probably make the same if not more than her.

She cool and all, and I just initially assummed she was a cool ass old head, she runs the AA council at our job so we politic over corporate shyt from time to time. We grabbed lunch a few months back and we got to talking about relationships. She broke up with her significant other and I broke up with my ex 4 months ago, she been on it...every...single...time we see each other.

It ain't a big deal, it's just annoying. We'll see each other in the hall or I have to walk past her desk, it immediately goes from "hey, how you been?" with a big kool-aid smile, to "when are we linking up outside of work?". She's asked to do happy hour, she wanted to check Dune 2 out with me...had to tell her I don't like sci-fi like that lol.

I have no problem shutting her down if she get too direct. I'm just tryna be cordial.
You run the risk of slandering, retaliatory HR complaints & gay allegations though:francis:

As for asking for money, I used to make up sob stories. Or better yet, act like I’m too broke to even go out because I have a bunch of debt to pay off. It’s worked a few times.

I’d like to think the females in question are
“cool”, but I’ve seen “cool” females flip at work. They bring emotions & home shyt into work the most.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Once had a co-worker straight up ask me “So.. when are we gonna fukk?” When we were chitchatting in the hallway once.

Literally had me looking around like

jerry-wtf.gif

She was the ex of a homie of mines…

I smashed… multiple times :francis:

Second time was a chick I was in charge of (military shyt but idgaf at that point, I was getting out).

We was play fighting one morning after PT cuz she said she had hands. After I found out she did not have hands, but she was gripping on my arm and all I felt was sawft titty meats…

And she was married:francis:

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Apparently, half the people in here work fast food or in high school cause no man with a career is going to be playing around with the females at work. :unimpressed:

Right.. running through chicks at McDonald’s or the hotel(them housekeepers used to get ran at my old job) vs trying to do it in your career job hits different. You could be at a job/building that you want to be in for YEARS! Who’s trying to throw it away for some work hookup?

These dudes are either thirsty lames, lying, or have ain’t shyt jobs. Or just wild & don’t mind taking the risk, (which is even worse to me).

Anyone who plays in the big leagues knows there are women who purposely flirt to create an advantage at work. I do not trust that shyt AT ALL & hoes love me at every job I been on. Plus bytchmade co workers get salty at the attention you get.

Wait... is the original topic about being sexually harassed by women on the job.. or fukking the women on your job? Am I confused or are you? :jbhmm:

Also :jbhmm: I'm curious how does women flirting with men on the job equals it being an "ain't shyt job"?

Him

ASHTRAY BYTCH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Not sexual harassment per sé...just annoying.

I got a coworker, about 10 years older than me, so 50-55 give or take. She's downright belligerent with trying to get me to grab drinks after work with her with her Harriet Winslow looking self.

"I'm waiting for that meeting invite"
"When you gonna set that up brother"
"You wasting time, let's do this soon, we got some things to catch up on"

She throwing that pre-menopausal p*ssy at me every single time I see her...
At least see how her head game is

:mjgrin:

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Wait... is the original topic about being sexually harassed by women on the job.. or fukking the women on your job? Am I confused or are you? :jbhmm:

Also :jbhmm: I'm curious how does women flirting with men on the job equals it being an "ain't shyt job"?
Bc a couple dudes in here said they have already or would take the bait.

Harmless flirting is useful, especially if your fly such as myself……a lot of female management will give you preferential treatment (which you should watch too)

But taking the bait in 2024 :francis: you either got a whatever job or your thirsty.

I know a woman personally in another industry in the DC area who puts flirts & cases on dudes in her govt sector job. She does it for leverage.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
No crazy stories but I did have a chick say "I'm going to fukk you sooner or later":whoo:Long story short never smashed but we're good friends

Had drinks with 1co-worker and we got floored, long story short, we both went to work together the next day everyone lookin like

:sas2::mjlit::sas2::shaq::sas2::salute:

:aicmon::youngsabo:

You can guess the Male employees from the emojis :dead:

Had one co-worker I smashed and she started making crazy exotic food for me at work, octopus all type of shyt :dead: no real fukked up bad experiences but I don't play with fire no mo............................wait I didn't even answer the question if anything I'm a problem :dead: after typing i realized i dealh with it by fukkin' :dead: cuz they were all bad:ahh:

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
I tolerate it 100%. Because of the gender dynamics, it's fine to me if women do all that because those are pretty much just choosing signals. Men even making an attempt to sexually harass a chick that they have no chemistry with is something that disgusts me tho.

I appreciate any woman woman signaling to me that she wants some dikk. Whether she gets some or not mostly depends on how likely I think she is to talk about it

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
You run the risk of slandering, retaliatory HR complaints & gay allegations though:francis:

As for asking for money, I used to make up sob stories. Or better yet, act like I’m too broke to even go out because I have a bunch of debt to pay off. It’s worked a few times.

I’d like to think the females in question are
“cool”, but I’ve seen “cool” females flip at work. They bring emotions & home shyt into work the most.
That's the cross I bare. Actually had a coworker years ago at UPS who pulled the same shyt, call me gay. Everytime she saw me, she would call me "Blackstreet" because I guess I look like homie in the group. Kept telling everyone she was tryna get at me. I ended up curving her and predictably I was gay all of a sudden.

Anytime I've messed with a girl at work, I let them jump all the way out the window first.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
I once had an older coworker who kept shooting her shot.Chick was married and stayed pregnant all the time.One time she told me all the women in her family have some kind of sexual condition.Where they're like nymphos who stay hot in the azz all the time.She said it was so bad, she could never take her boyfriends around her sister & mother.They'd try to fukk em.Even more wild, I guess her mom was super ultra sexual.Started teaching her daughters how to do kegels by the time they turned 8.My coworker was straight up NUTS.Told me she could control her puzzy muscles better than she could control the muscles in her mouth:damn:.." It's to the point now where I know how to give a blowjob with my puzzy"

And then offered to try it on me.I was tempted like a mthafkka, but fought it off.I just made sure to never be alone with her.I probably would've cracked otherwise.I just remember thinking "Damn so that's why your azz always stay pregnant!?:wow:"
Nah fukk that. I would have to find out REGARDLESS of the repercussions :hubie: