Brehs... Do you tolerate sexual harassment at work?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Or does it depend on the scenario/ situation? Does it depend on how attractive she is? (and don't lie :comeon:)

Anything ranging from subtle suggestive eye winks to full blown brushing her t*ts against your arm while talking about a work project.

I've seen/ experienced scenarios where women slightly bend over every time I walk by, pretending like they "dropped something" looking back to make sure I see it to grabbing their breast's, to making stroking motions with banana or playing with lollipop while looking at me. And we're talking single women and women with a man at home. I'm not saying they're all trying to fukk, could be just some playful horny mood shyt... but I've never reported it. Probably safe to say I tolerate it :snoop:

Do you?

Get you testosterone checked fakkit :mjlol:

Seriously though I just ignore it

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Or does it depend on the scenario/ situation? Does it depend on how attractive she is? (and don't lie :comeon:)

Anything ranging from subtle suggestive eye winks to full blown brushing her t*ts against your arm while talking about a work project.

I've seen/ experienced scenarios where women slightly bend over every time I walk by, pretending like they "dropped something" looking back to make sure I see it to grabbing their breast's, to making stroking motions with banana or playing with lollipop while looking at me. And we're talking single women and women with a man at home. I'm not saying they're all trying to fukk, could be just some playful horny mood shyt... but I've never reported it. Probably safe to say I tolerate it :snoop:

Do you?

Where the fukk have you been working :why:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Do you?
Depends on how she look :skip:

Daps
Never had to worry about it.

Closest was when a coworker I'm friends with now didn't know me that well...maybe 5 years ago. We were given the task of throwing several department events/team building activities.

Physically she kinda looks like.....well....sorta like a prettier version of Billie Eillish but different hair and eyes....but same body: short with big titties (she got more hips/booty than BE).

She had the cleavage working that day and came to my desk to talk shop. Squeezed her titties together and bent down right next to my computer monitor. It took all I had not to look down and she kept grinning at my azz :russ: . She cool as fukk but that's EXACTLY the situation where a breh would shoot his shot and get that shyt Mutombo'd to HR. Never had anything close before or since. Every chick I've worked with for more than 5 minutes has been married or at least engaged and seemingly happy. If they fukking around, it's not at work.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
bacoascherry-bacoaspink.gif
@Realm-Breaker
RHVhmUGeeYXXa.webp

Daps
There is nothing that dries an old bytch coochie up like saying mam to her. The worst offenders have always been the older ladies. Soon as I say mam you can see it hit home
......never have to worry about it again........I tell the young girls they can't afford me and they think it's jokes........I know how much they make......and they absolutely can not afford me lol

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Gay dude at work was a lead and he used to come by the machine I run and just stare. I felt uncomfortable. Made it worse when I'd walk past him and some girls and he tell them "give me a month and I'll call yall at 3am and say bytch, guess who in MY bed"

Ayo gays be on that bs too. Caught gay cac dude at front desk wearing nail polish looking at me I turned the other way. :hhh:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Just take the p*ssy breh and quit being soft.. :mjtf:

Granted Im too clever to fukk at the office :hubie: