Brehs... Do you tolerate sexual harassment at work?

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
I once had an older coworker who kept shooting her shot.Chick was married and stayed pregnant all the time.One time she told me all the women in her family have some kind of sexual condition.Where they're like nymphos who stay hot in the azz all the time.She said it was so bad, she could never take her boyfriends around her sister & mother.They'd try to fukk em.Even more wild, I guess her mom was super ultra sexual.Started teaching her daughters how to do kegels by the time they turned 8.My coworker was straight up NUTS.Told me she could control her puzzy muscles better than she could control the muscles in her mouth:damn:.." It's to the point now where I know how to give a blowjob with my puzzy"

And then offered to try it on me.I was tempted like a mthafkka, but fought it off.I just made sure to never be alone with her.I probably would've cracked otherwise.I just remember thinking "Damn so that's why your azz always stay pregnant!?:wow:"

Is she fine tho?

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
It’s crazy how women let their guards down so much at work, if you seen them on the street and tried to get at them you’d be the typical thirsty nikka they ignore.

But at work since they’re comfortable they will strike up conversations, brush up against you and touch you, make sexual innuendos and be inappropriate, that shyt don’t fly the other direction tho:francis: I stay professional always

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Gay dude at work was a lead and he used to come by the machine I run and just stare. I felt uncomfortable. Made it worse when I'd walk past him and some girls and he tell them "give me a month and I'll call yall at 3am and say bytch, guess who in MY bed"
Oh fukk no :laff:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I work with news reporters and it’s happened off and on. I just laugh and KIM. Nothing has ever gotten weird to the point where I’m needing to tell on anybody.. Weirdest thing that happened to me was this crazy chick yelling out “WHY ARE YOU LOOKING UP MY SKIRT?!” randomly one day.. I’m like chiiill, why would you say some shyt like that?! :why: She was messing with dudes at work and left after getting exposed so I was just like :yeshrug:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Oh fukk no :laff:
I try to be as respectful as possible, but shyt is difficult. I had started a job and a gay breh worked in the area. I was supposed to work along side homeboy for 2 weeks. He didn't do or say anything strange or outlandish. Later that week, my wife brings me lunch. After lunch, his entire demeanor changed. He didnt say a word til the end of the shift. We standing by the time clock and in front of about 6 or 7 co-workers, he says "Oh, so you can't be upfront with me and tell me you are married?" Now, I got ppl at the job thinkin' I'm leading this gay ass dude on or some shyt.

Last edited:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Apparently, half the people in here work fast food or in high school cause no man with a career is going to be playing around with the females at work. :unimpressed:
Right.. running through chicks at McDonald’s or the hotel(them housekeepers used to get ran at my old job) vs trying to do it in your career job hits different. You could be at a job/building that you want to be in for YEARS! Who’s trying to throw it away for some work hookup?

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
.Started teaching her daughters how to do kegels by the time they turned 8.

confused-sharpton.gif

"................................................................."​

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is she fine tho?
I wouldn't say fine..more like a 6/10.I saw some pics from her high-school/early 20 days; easily an 8.She got married, started having kids, and embraced a more homey/conservative look.Actually had to get a breast reduction because her tiddies were too big for her frame.Led to some back issues.I guess her tiddies were so big in jr high/high school, she had to wear baggy sweaters & flannels all the time.Honestly, despite the nymphomania, she was a really good friend.Last time I saw her was around the time Covid hit in 2020.She brought me a box full of all kinds of shyt.Tissues, clorox wipes, mask, snacks.Had to be around $300 worth of stuff.Later that yr, her husband got offered some kind of position in Seattle WA.They moved out that way & we stopped communicating.Well I stopped communicating.She would text or email for about 18 months after that, but I just stopped responding.I still kinda feel like a slime ball about that.I never really felt right about being close to a married woman like that, tho:yeshrug:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Not sexual harassment per sé...just annoying.

I got a coworker, about 10 years older than me, so 50-55 give or take. She's downright belligerent with trying to get me to grab drinks after work with her with her Harriet Winslow looking self.

"I'm waiting for that meeting invite"
"When you gonna set that up brother"
"You wasting time, let's do this soon, we got some things to catch up on"

She throwing that pre-menopausal p*ssy at me every single time I see her...
Start asking for money

That’s how I get rid of unnattractive women who are overzealous. They either give you the $, so you start asking for more or they just opt out all together.

Works like a charm.