Brehs... Do you tolerate sexual harassment at work?

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I once had an older coworker who kept shooting her shot.Chick was married and stayed pregnant all the time.One time she told me all the women in her family have some kind of sexual condition.Where they're like nymphos who stay hot in the azz all the time.She said it was so bad, she could never take her boyfriends around her sister & mother.They'd try to fukk em.Even more wild, I guess her mom was super ultra sexual.Started teaching her daughters how to do kegels by the time they turned 8.My coworker was straight up NUTS.Told me she could control her puzzy muscles better than she could control the muscles in her mouth:damn:.." It's to the point now where I know how to give a blowjob with my puzzy"

And then offered to try it on me.I was tempted like a mthafkka, but fought it off.I just made sure to never be alone with her.I probably would've cracked otherwise.I just remember thinking "Damn so that's why your azz always stay pregnant!?:wow:"
You supposed to be hittin thaaaaaaat! What? Somethin' wrong with your back? nehhhehhh

tenor.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You supposed to be hittin thaaaaaaat! What? Somethin' wrong with your back? nehhhehhh

tenor.gif
You know what the craziest twist to this whole thing is? She told me she was looking for a smaller penis.Said she didn't like the long ones as much.Even used to complain about her husband being too big for her liking.The guy she dated before meeting her husband still had her mind sexually.She'd wax poetic about how he was on the smaller side, but perfectly made for her box.Confessed to it being the best sex of her life.She still fantasized about the guy.That's when I knew I'd just be wasting her time :hubie:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Ugly nikka statements :mjlol:

Fly nikkas get hit on by women of EVERY age. I get hit on my young women, women my age, and ESPECIALLY milfs and geriatrics :stopitslime:

This.

I had a route job a long time ago going to different bars taking orders for new stock. We could wear whatever we want. I’m a gym head so I’d always wear my workout clothes.

These bartender hoes were throwing it at me left and right. I use to smash twice a day at work.

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
There's was a young chick on a job I had years ago would stare at my dikk every time I walk up to her to talk about something job related. And she did it in a way that was so over the top and obvious.. On one hand I knew she was just fukking with me/ semi flirting but on the other hand it was textbook sexual harassment because I had never hit on her or indicated in any way that I was interested...

Man that bytch legit would hit me with

right at my dikk...

Yes it was kinda funny. Yes it turned me on lil bit. Yes I tolerated it :snoop:

Loggie

All Star
Daps
I was a young E-5 on a deployment in Iraq in ‘08. I had a Sargent Major come by almost everyday to just kick it. She looked okay. She could get it. I was maintenance so she had to come drop her vehicles off for their inspections. I slowly noticed she would just stop by for no reason.

My unit was small with maybe 10 women. I knocked one down before we deployed but she was claimed once we got in country. The rest were taken so I was an incel.
:sadbron:

She would throw in some physical touch as well so finally I stepped up.

King: “so do you work out?”

SGM. “Of course I do, everyday.”

King: “we should workout together, what gym do you go to and what time.”

SGM: :usure:

She stopped coming around after that and when she did she kept it professional. She was either scared, truly enjoyed the conversation, or realized she took it too far. Idk if she was married. Maybe I was her work-husband but she would never cheat on her husband.

I thought to just be on some direct shyt but decided against it. Glad I didn’t go direct. You never know with women in power.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
I was a young E-5 on a deployment in Iraq in ‘08. I had a Sargent Major come by almost everyday to just kick it. She looked okay. She could get it. I was maintenance so she had to come drop her vehicles off for their inspections. I slowly noticed she would just stop by for no reason.

My unit was small with maybe 10 women. I knocked one down before we deployed but she was claimed once we got in country. The rest were taken so I was an incel.
:sadbron:

She would throw in some physical touch as well so finally I stepped up.

King: “so do you work out?”

SGM. “Of course I do, everyday.”

King: “we should workout together, what gym do you go to and what time.”

SGM: :usure:

She stopped coming around after that and when she did she kept it professional. She was either scared, truly enjoyed the conversation, or realized she took it too far. Idk if she was married. Maybe I was her work-husband but she would never cheat on her husband.

I thought to just be on some direct shyt but decided against it. Glad I didn’t go direct. You never know with women in power.
This is why it's dangerous to hit on women in the workplace even when they're throwing it at you. They can genuinely just be doing it for attention or just to see if they can get you to satisfy their ego.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Not sexual harassment if it's a SHE and SHE is FINE....

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I get lil comments and girls brushing against my arm and even my leg sometimes. I don't reciprocate it, but
Why the hell would I report it? Rofl.

It'd take the most unattractive and overweight woman to hem me up in the broom closet before I'd go to HR.

Other than that, it's all good