Brehs from cities with no pro sports team what teams do you usually cheer for "The criteria"

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
From Alabama so we have no major pro sports teams

Falcons, Braves, and Bulls are my pro teams

The state is kinda mixed with Saints, Falcons, Titans, and Steelers fans for the NFL

A lot of Lakers fans in the state, and with Hawks and Grizzlies fans sprinkled in

Everybody fw with the Braves though

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
The Cowboys are "America's Team" for a reason as far as football is concerned but even then, peoole usually go for the closest team. Ex: People in Mississippi are Saints fans, etc

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I live in Delaware. Philly is a 40 min ride away. I've been a Eagles fans since Freddie Mitchell caught it on 4th down :yeshrug:

5409bddaeab8eab70777b8f8

parallax

Superstar
Daps
As a kid I was a fan of the Bledsoe patriots, my cousin was a falcons fan, my grandma was a vikings supporter, and my grandpa liked the Seahawks. We're all from LA. If I could go back in time and tell my grandparents that the rams and chargers would be LA teams again, they would probably laugh at me

Daps
I just assume they cheer for the closest city, like I assume Richmond, VA brehs cheer for DC Teams.
Naw not necessarily. I’m from VA and I’m a Skins fan but a lot of people from here root for whoever. I got homies that root for the Bears, Rams, Cowboys, Falcons. But I’m from the Hampton Roads area it’s different for people living in Nova.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I grew up in PA about 45 mins from Philly & about 90 mins from Manhattan. All the ppl born out here (wypipo) cheer for the Eagles/Phillies while pretty much everyone else is from NY or NJ so lots Giants & Yankees fans out here. Only wildcard are the Dominicans, who got some reason are all Ref Sox fans. Don’t ask me why