Brehs from cities with no pro sports team what teams do you usually cheer for "The criteria"

King Poetic

The D.O.G.(Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chavez Ravine, California
Being from LA of course its the Dodgers and Lakers, can give a fukk about the other squads

I dont really care if u from another city abd root for the lakers, warriors, cowboys, Yankees, etc… all i ask at least know the current players and know whats going on with the team year by year

I run into cowboy fans or Yankees fans or crimson tide fans and motherfukkers have no idea who the players are or the coaches, they just fans

AggiePride336.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
You cheer for the team closest.

My city in NC has no sports team, but I root for the Carolina Panthers, Charlotte Hornets, and Atlanta Braves. Those teams also reach out to surrounding areas not in the actual city. When I lived on the MS gulf coast, they were heavy saints fans. Saints and pelicans would have events down there too.

I live in Atlanta now, so I’m around pro teams, but I have my teams, so outside of the Braves, the other teams here can kick rocks.

Last edited:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Here is the fan breakdown of Decatur, IL from my observation:

MLB
Cubs & Cardinals are damn near 50/50 split(we are closer to St Louis than Chicago)

NBA
Bulls

NCAA
Illini

NFL
Bears(Decatur, IL is the original home. Do ya morning googles over a toaster strudel:ufdup:)

Cowboys
Colts

And just like every city, we got those Bron fans who follow him everywhere he goes:pachaha:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I rep my hometown teams (yanks, giants, nets) but it would’ve sucked to grow up in a city that doesn’t have its own team…actually the whole fukking state (VA) doesn’t have a professional baseball, football or basketball team smh

Last edited:

ROBEEZYKILLA

the coli soulja
Daps
Reppin
dallas,tx
From dallas
Dallas cowboys and mavs TX rangers and stars
I see the occasional Houston Texan or rockets fan here and there (Houston is a 3 hour drive)
You'll either get big cowboy haters(I get it we've sucked for awhile) or the bandwagon ones(like to wear the gear, likes to post on fb and ig "go cowboys" but wont know the rules or players...usually women) or hard-core cowboys fan

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Being Canadian and being a NBA/NFL fan.

Growing up I like the Bulls and the Rams because the Fam all in Chicago and Torry **** was my guy when I played football as a kid.

I find usually it's a standout player that makes a lot of people support a team.