Brehs. Have I been sleeping on Mazda?

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Corksport intake and exhaust?

I had the BMS stage 1 intake and yep corksport mid pipe and axle back.
gu5eNMil.jpg

I had her for almost 2 years. Sold her to CarMax and ordered a Tesla Model 3. I'll still recommend people pick one up if they're in the market for something this size. The '23 FWD with the manual is probably in a toss up with the new Integra A-Spec for best bang for buck in the segment.

GetSomeMoney

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Just bought a ‘23 CX-9 Touring Plus. Needed an SUV since I got 2 rear facing car seats. This is the only SUV I’ve driven around $40k that felt like a car.

Interior and features are dope. A lot of ppl are sleeping on Mazda’s because they’re stuck on that Ford era.
Looking at a CX-9 myself, any reason for going with a 2023 (besides less miles) instead of stepping a year or two down for a higher trim?

perfectblack999

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looking at a CX-9 myself, any reason for going with a 2023 (besides less miles) instead of stepping a year or two down for a higher trim?

They’re running a special on brand new CX-9s in a bunch of dealerships since 2023 is the last model. It’s at least 2000 off of MSRP or a zero interest loan for 3 years. I’ve seen some people say they got 5k off.

Once I saw that I was like I might as well get it brand new. Went with the zero interest.