Brehs. Have I been sleeping on Mazda?

perfectblack999

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just bought a ‘23 CX-9 Touring Plus. Needed an SUV since I got 2 rear facing car seats. This is the only SUV I’ve driven around $40k that felt like a car.

Interior and features are dope. A lot of ppl are sleeping on Mazda’s because they’re stuck on that Ford era.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just bought a ‘23 CX-9 Touring Plus. Needed an SUV since I got 2 rear facing car seats. This is the only SUV I’ve driven around $40k that felt like a car.

Interior and features are dope. A lot of ppl are sleeping on Mazda’s because they’re stuck on that Ford era.
You didn’t want the cx-90?

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
my last car was a mazda and it drove like a dream. Hella cheap to fix too :ehh:

perfectblack999

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You didn’t want the cx-90?

Good question. Three reasons for no CX-90:

1. They’re limited availability right now. Kinda hard to find and I needed to get an SUV sooner than later.
  2. I usually try to avoid the first generation of anything. Would rather have the manufacturer work out any defects before I buy it (which actually lends itself to why I bought the final year of the CX-9).
  3. I really really don’t like the way the CX-90 looks from the back. I don’t know what they were thinking. It looks like a minivan.

kOJm8VQ_d.webp

:why:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good question. Three reasons for no CX-90:

1. They’re limited availability right now. Kinda hard to find and I needed to get an SUV sooner than later.
  2. I usually try to avoid the first generation of anything. Would rather have the manufacturer work out any defects before I buy it (which actually lends itself to why I bought the final year of the CX-9).
  3. I really really don’t like the way the CX-90 looks from the back. I don’t know what they were thinking. It looks like a minivan.

kOJm8VQ_d.webp

:why:
I actually thought the rear end looked good but you’re right. From that angle it does look like a minivan.