Brehs, have you ever been on a date with a woman for hours at a time?

blqbird

I've been thuggin through my rainy days...
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Like the communication and vibe is so easy that you can talk and hours pass by like nothing? If so, did you end up with that person? I need stories of success to give me solace. :feedme:

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My girl now, it started meeting at the bar for a drink. The conversation was love so it progressed to seeing a movie. After the movie we went to eat.

I've had plenty of dates where I cant wait for it to be over, whether the girl is just boring and uninteresting, or their personality is just off putting, but with this girl I couldn't get enough of the conversation

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Many moons ago yes. Be at IHOP for hours drinking coffee and sharing pancakes after our we eat our meals.

You know it's real when you don't even think about sex and you just wanna take ya time and get to know the person now.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Yes I have and she's been my woman for the past 3 years and I don't regret it,
simply because this is how I've learned about her as a person (interests, hobbies, goals etc) :yeshrug:.

Personally there's nothing better than a woman with a great personality and a down to earth vibe to connect with which made me commit :manny:.