brehs lets talk about this Female code i'v noticed over the years

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
Now I know not all women follow this unspoken code, but the majority of them do when it comes to men attacking them and making them own up to something they have done.

so the questions here is:jbhmm:

1)When did they learn this code to protect women when being attacked by men?

2)Who taught them this?

3)Why do they do this even if it makes the group look bad as a whole

what's yall experiences with this?:patrice:

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Men have a code too in which they defend stuff that shouldn't be defendable.

If an argument laid against women that is not nuanced than I'm not going to defend it. I'll flesh it out.

Like I said men spend too much time talking about women and need to spend more time talking to each other.

Women are more receptive to advice from men than vice versa. Or else preachers would mostly be women and there wouldn't be a multi-million dollar industry on men hustling women on what to do in relationships to again get men.

But on the coli twilight zone all the aforementioned doesn't exist.

Last edited:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
full

Man, what in the actual fukk is trying to be discussed here?​

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Men have a code too which they defend stuff that shouldn't be defendable.

If an argument laid against women that is not nuanced than I'm not going to defend it. If ll flesh it out.

Like I said men spend too much time talking about women and need to spend more time talking to each othe.

Women are more receptive to advice from men than vice versa. Or else preachers would be mostly be women and there wouldn't a multi-million dollar industry on men hustling women on what to do in relationships to again get men.

But on the coli twilight zone all the aforementioned doesn't exist.
Preach. ESPECIALLY on here. nikkas always trying to compare themselves to women. “B-b-but women do it too” :dwillhuh:

:comeon:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So what’s the fukking code? You could at least say in the fukking post.

Negged

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Its the way they're rraised. Little girls get coddled and treated like princesses. Little boys get punished.

They grow up with that princess mentality. Then society makes it worse cuz nobody wants to waste time arguing with an entitled female . we just nod and agree .

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
That secret code females have is amazing. Like, possibly the most intriguing thought process known to man. Anyone who's ever witness the code in action has witnessed the most spell binding use of cognitive function known to humankind. I cannot eulogise enough about the breathtaking spectacle that is known as the code.

The code, damn. :wow:

Last edited:

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Its the way they're rraised. Little girls get coddled and treated like princesses. Little boys get punished.

They grow up with that princess mentality. Then society makes it worse cuz nobody wants to waste time arguing with an entitled female . we just nod and agree .
Sounds like you are talking about white girls.