brehs lets talk about this Female code i'v noticed over the years

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Im a dude. I don't know where you're from but from my experiences youre statement doesn't apply at all to the black women that I know. Seems like some CAC shyt, cuz both black girls and boys were getting disciplined by their parents.
your experiences are invalid. I can't waste time explaining why

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Most people adhere to a strict code out of fear that they will be labelled a contrarian or go against the group.

That's why when people act real
, its such a breath of fresh air.

Acting real is the most overused/overplayed term among black people. And it is used in a way that doesn't serve us. Most people who try act 'real' stay at the bottom while they are getting paid lip service.

People claim they want real, until they get it. The same people expecting you to be real are as fake as they come.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Women rarely call other women out on their bullshyt...
if a woman does some shyt that just does make sense... other women wont tell her real shyt... or even co-sign
Men rarely will let another man slide on his bullshyt.... especially close friends.
woman are scared to be labeled "haters" ...men just want to understand shyt and be logical about things... if it turns out that his manz or some dude was bullshytting, or doing some dumb shyt. its gonna be brought to the light

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Acting real is the most overused/overplayed term among black people. And it is used in a way that doesn't serve us. Most people who try act 'real' stay at the bottom while they are getting paid lip service.

People claim they want real, until they get it. The same people expecting you to be real are as fake as they come.

We aren't talking about the same thing, and its probably my fault for using the term "real"
I'll use a different term that doesn't carry the same negative connotations.

Acting "authentic and true to oneself" is a breath of fresh air

Let me explain what I mean.

I used to be a very fake inauthentic person. Now i'm not saying i was a liar or a cheater or anything like that. But I was inauthentic with how I felt about things.
- I would argue for hours on end about shyt that I KNEW I actually didn't care about deep down inside.
- I would take positions in arguments that I KNEW I would never defend if the audience were different.
- I would go as far as to even downplay some of my core beliefs for the sake of not losing an argument.

Sometimes the realest and most authentic things i've done are simply to get off my high horse and accept that my opinion on some small insignificant subject really doesn't mean shyt in the grand scheme of things :ehh:

SoSoSlick

Still gettin it!
Daps
Reppin
PG County
Ok, when shaggy invented the song ' it wasn't me' that told me all I needed to know about men and how deny the ish make you think you are crazy. That's how stupid you sound with this anecdotal story.

Triggered like shyt :umad:
Your hasty quick to hit reply and type a wall of text ass response is dripping with guilt :russ:

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Women rarely call other women out on their bullshyt...
if a woman does some shyt that just does make sense... other women wont tell her real shyt... or even co-sign
Men rarely will let another man slide on his bullshyt.... especially close friends.
woman are scared to be labeled "haters"
...men just want to understand shyt and be logical about things... if it turns out that his manz or some dude was bullshytting, or doing some dumb shyt. its gonna be brought to the light

Why are you guys lying like this? I don’t understand. It’s not that women don’t call each other out for stuff, which they do. It’s the fact that you want women to join men in ridiculing women. And any self-respecting woman knows that stuff always backfires.

And smart women know that men like this are only instigators who like to start ish and wash their hands off and let women pick each other apart while they watch from the sidelines.

I have no interest in being a mans homie or pick me. If I see something wrong that a woman is doing, I tell her in the company of women. How is me joining men to tear women down make me ‘real’

You guys have to stop lying it isn’t good for your health:what:.

And the hilarious thing, anything a men does wrong in respect to women gets blamed right back to women. Or is explained away due to biology but y’all really want to talk about accountability like you guys know the meaning of the word.:gucci:

Last edited:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Why are you guys lying like this? I don’t understand. It’s not that women don’t call each other out for stuff, which they do. It’s the fact that you want women to join men in ridiculing women. And any self-respecting woman knows that stuff always backfires.

And smart women know that men like this are only instigators who like to start ish and wash their hands off and let
:mjlol:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Why are you guys lying like this? I don’t understand. It’s not that women don’t call each other for stuff which they do. It’s the fact that you want women to join men in ridiculing women.

And smart women know that men like this are only instigators who like to start ish and wash their hands off and let women pick each other apart while they watch from the sidelines.

I have no interest in being a mans homie or pick me. If I see something wrong that a woman is doing, I tell her in the company of women. How is me joining men to tear women down make me ‘real’

You guys have to stop lying it isn’t good for your health:what:

And the hilarious thing anything a men does wrong in respect to women gets blamed right back to women. Or is explained away due to biology but y’all really want to talk about accountability like you guys know the meaning of the word.:gucci:
U are actually correct... Men DO want the women who are not afraid to tell the truth about other women or the ones who tell the truth directly to other women... to embarrass them and ridicule them...
For 1, if u are the type to call other women out on their bullshyt, u are rare. Dont think the majority of other women are like you.
If a woman can even see how delusional another woman is... the best she might do is mention it behind her back... FACTS.
Now the reason we want the logical, smart women to help us in ridiculing the fukked up, delusional, attention seeking, self absorbed women of the world... who out number you... is because if its just men being vocal about it... its get called misogynistic, slut shaming, victim blaming... whatever.
So now we have little girls thinking all this shyt is cool because the "real" women either dont say nothing... or wanna say something in private. No.... bring their asses to the forefront, because their bullshyt is at the forefront.
And yes, men do use biology and nature to explain away things that we do, that yall consider bullshyt... but the funny thing is that its actually true. and if women really understood that, any issue with men, she could capitalize on... because compared to women, men are simple celled organisms lol... we arent complicated. natural instincts controls us for the most part.
As a woman, u should Except it, cause u can't change it
and use it... ull win every time

Ya?

Banned
Daps
U are actually correct... Men DO want the women who are not afraid to tell the truth about other women or the ones who tell the truth directly to other women... to embarrass them and ridicule them...
For 1, if u are the type to call other women out on their bullshyt, u are rare. Dont think the majority of other women are like you.
If a woman can even see how delusional another woman is... the best she might do is mention it behind her back... FACTS.
Now the reason we want the logical, smart women to help us in ridiculing the fukked up, delusional, attention seeking, self absorbed women of the world... who out number you... is because if its just men being vocal about it... its get called misogynistic, slut shaming, victim blaming... whatever.
So now we have little girls thinking all this shyt is cool because the "real" women either dont say nothing... or wanna say something in private. No.... bring their asses to the forefront, because their bullshyt is at the forefront.
And yes, men do use biology and nature to explain away things that we do, that yall consider bullshyt... but the funny thing is that its actually true. and if women really understood that, any issue with men, she could capitalize on... because compared to women, men are simple celled organisms lol... we arent complicated. natural instincts controls us for the most part.
As a woman, u should Except it, cause u can't change it
and use it... ull win every time

I am not rare because I actually interact with other women. And women stay calling each other on their BS. And no I am not going to join the Coli in insulting women when many men live in glass houses.

Things that are objectively wrong, I’ll say it’s wrong. I am not going to go harder at other women in the company of men than men. I have nothing to prove.

If we are ruled over by our biology than we are no different than animals. And if men are rules by biology than so are women. So we might as well excuse every behaviour as part of biology.

Last edited:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I am not rare because I actually interact with other women. And women stay calling each other on their BS. And no I am not going to join the Coli in insulting women when many men live in glass houses.

Things that are objectively wrong, I’ll say it’s wrong. I am not going to go harder at other women in the company of men than men. I have nothing to prove.
We interact with women everyday too...,the shyt aint good out here...
Facts is most women dont even like other women...
im sure we can agree on that. And there is a reason for that... cause women be on alotta bullshyt. if it wasnt for p*ssy men would probly have no interaction with the average woman...
For u it wouldnt be about proving anything...
Its similar to non racist, good white ppl not saying anything about police brutality and injustice against minorities...
The racist elements of their race have a louder voice and are more visible... the good, decent ones choose not to silence them in public or call out their bullshyt in the same forums that the racist ones use...
So the only voice we have is our own.,and that doesnt help us, because it always seems like we're making excuses or making up shyt in general.
Nothing gets better that way.
But not everybody sees things the same way.... so cool