Brehs love to say "entrepreneurship isn't for everyone", but...

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
Do you say/think that when you go to one of the many Asian spots to purchase their chicken lo mein? :sas1:

Do you say/think that when you go cop a pair of sneakers (from whatever race/ethnicity you buy them from)? :sas1:

Do you say/think that whenever you buy tacos or quesadillas from the Mexican spot? :sas1:

etc

Why do you only say or think that when BLACK people bring up entrepreneurship? Do you think entrepreneurship is for OTHERS, but not for nikkaS? :sas2:because you're so used to seeing them do it?

And before you clowns start with "b-b-but not everyone can start a business" there are MANY ways to be self employed, brick and mortars are not the only way. You can also be self employed outside of your job too, you do not have to "quit your job" to become self employed, but a lot of you on here don't even know that. :snoop:

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
Most black men need to stop making excuses not to employ ourselves. Period. A very small few do it, but most do not. They make endless excuses i.e. "i'm scared to quit my job" you don't have to quit your job to be self employed. "i can't start a restaurant like asians and other races" you don't have to start a restaurant, you can do something else. There are many ways to be self employed. And black men are way behind other races when it comes to this. nikkas can post all the smileys and emojs they want in here but it's the truth.

Black men are overall consumers and employees to other races of men.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
BECAUSE ALL ASIANS ARE ENTREPRENEURS... THE IT FIELD IS FULL OF ASIANS WORKING FOR OTHER PEOPLE.

MEXICANS ARE FIGHTING FOR UNDER THE TABLE JOBS...

YOU COMPLETELY MISS THE POINT. NOBODY EVER SAID DON'T START BUSINESSES. I PERSONALLY, DON'T LIKE WHEN PEOPLE LIKE DAME DASH shyt ON PEOPLE WHO DO HAVE REGULAR JOBS. STARTING BLACK BUSINESSES IS A GREAT THING AND IS NEEDED IN OUR COMMUNITY. shytTING ON THE PEOPLE WHO DON'T START BUSINESSES IS BAD THING AND IS NOT NEEDED IN OUR COMMUNITY.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most black men need to stop making excuses not to employ ourselves. Period. A very small few do it, but most do not. They make endless excuses i.e. "i'm scared to quit my job" you don't have to quit your job to be self employed. "i can't start a restaurant like asians and other races" you don't have to start a restaurant, you can do something else. There are many ways to be self employed. And black men are way behind other races when it comes to this. nikkas can post all the smileys and emojs they want in here but it's the truth.

Are you self-employed?

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
34pht1u.jpg

This'll be a good one.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps

Black men are overall consumers and employees to other races of men.

Why does every black make? Say we did we employ blacks only ..what about those employees business goals...Or are they they there to supplement your business....that's quite a broad generalization you made there sir...more importantly there is no fundamental backbone....there is a such thing as too many chefs in the kitchen .....