Brehs love to say "entrepreneurship isn't for everyone", but...

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
I did not say "All Asians are entrepreneurs". Stop letting emotion cloud your logic. They have much higher entrepreneurship rates and intra-racial employment rates though. Do you know what the black intra-racial rate currently is? 2%.

I'm not going to debate the facts. Most of you didn't even know that statistic i just listed.

I'm talking about an economic base. And group economics. Black americans currently have the lowest entrepreneurship and intra-racial employment rates out of all groups, by far.

We're not practicing entrepreneurship or group economics on anywhere near the scale that anyone else is.

Black american men generally do not work for or buy from black men, we work for other races of men and buy from other races of men.

Even Black Enterprise and black statistic sites have talked about this. It is not "propaganda"

Black men have failed to employ other black people, or even ourselves. That's the difference. Go to a random black area right now and you'll see non-black business owners employing their race. While the black men who live there work for white men. I'm lying? All you nikkas in here getting mad work for white men too. It's not true?

Yall are butthurt and saying i'm lying about stuff that everybody knows and sees.

Last edited:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Yall be wanting people to just randomly start a business. You have to have some type of talent or resource that people will want.

It’s easy to say to start a business, but a business of WHAT exactly? :gucci:
That's that I want to know :jbhmmdup:

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
its hard work and not everyone wants to do it

I mean, i know, but MOST black men don't want to be owners/producers. Like probably 98%. That's why there's so much pushback on here (and twitter) from them when it comes to self-employment. I could understand some, but it's most, that's why black people are overall dependent on non-black men for employment and goods.

Black men are overall content with being employees to non black men and consumers to non black men, instead of becoming employers and producers.

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
Intra-racial employment. Blacks have by far the lowest intra-racial employment rates, at an alarmingly low rate of 2%. If you don't know what intra-racial employment rates are or why it's important, google it.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Intra-racial employment. Blacks have by far the lowest intra-racial employment rates, at an alarmingly low rate of 2%. If you don't know what intra-racial employment rates are or why it's important, google it.

Dude you don't have the answers. ..please stop....and Asians have higher rates cause one Chinese food restaurants apparently are the easiest business loans to obtain. In addition most older Asians speak little engrish so it makes sense for them to either work for other Asians who overwhelming do have STRUGGLING mom and pop businesses....so many factors you are purposely choosing to overlook

Last edited:

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
Yall be wanting people to just randomly start a business. You have to have some type of talent or resource that people will want.

It’s easy to say to start a business, but a business of WHAT exactly? :gucci:

I'm mostly directing this to black men, not women. But it's not just about "being business owners", that's what we don't get. It's about being able to employ your own race and circulating our dollars among each other. We work for non black men, and give our money to non black men. I'm saying we need to work for each other and make money together, but nikkas get mad when you say this. This thing called group economics is natural to other groups, but we want to throw a tantrum about it.

This is what asians, arabs, even latinos are doing at a much higher rate. Black men have the lowest intraracial employment rates (which is the rate at which we employ our own people). The reason the rate is so low is because we ourselves depend on other races for employment. We aren't creating jobs for ourselves, or other black people. We depend on non black men for jobs. Instead of producing and selling, we buy from them. Instead of creating jobs, we work for them. We need to shift our mindset towards employing other black people and circulating our money in our communities, instead of giving it all to the non black owners.

99% of black men on this board would not be able to employ you or anyone else black, because we currently depend on non black men for employment. That's the problem and what needs to change. Black men need to learn how to employ themselves and as i said, they don't have to quit their job to do it. They could become independent contractors and build their money that way. Then eventually become business owners if they wish. If they don't want to start a business, they could just invest in one. Or they can invest in property. Or they can buy property and rent it out. There are several different ways to generate your own income outside of working for white men at the job. If black men don't do this, they will not be able to pass things down to their kids or employ anyone who is black. If yall think that's cool, you're a lost cause and black people will be working for white men and buying from asian men forever...

Last edited:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I recently noticed an influx of young black men starting small businesses whether from tow trucker, tech businesses or carpentary/handy man work and they are becoming really successful in it.

I think more and more black men SHOULD go into business for themselves

Proof? not your boy knows blah blah, provide actual data-driven proof

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
It's not a sense of dependency though. That's where your message is lost. What the sense of employing a black person if they are still working for someone? Do they take more pride because they take shyt from a black man as opposed to a white Man?

Hiring black people...doesn't really correlate to helping black people or more specifically advancing black people.

Even with this the massive majority of Asians are not business owners same with Latinos and Whites....and the dollar is pretty much distributed equally with whites overwhelmingly getting the majority from everybody else.

Your logic endorses individual gain cloaked in the sense of black empowerment. But you making a million dollars on the backs of blacks does not help the black race prosper.....it helps you and that's fine but call it what it is...capitalistic gain that is other wise color blind unless black business owners demand black dollars even though product rather quality or price is superior or not......it's supply and demand...you go with whoever deserves your dollar...and you can't say a black automatically should because we blacl....

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
This is a dumb ass post goddamn

Some of y’all are thicker than a bag of bricks

Is your boss black or non-black? Yes or no.

Literally every nikka in here saying i'm lying, works for a non-black boss. Probably 98% of the nikkas on this board work for a non black boss. Considering that only 2% of black people work for other black people.

If some of you in here are self-employed, or work for another black person, then i will take back my comments. But none of you in here do, thus proving my point. We work for others and buy from others. They're the producers, we're the consumers. They're the employers, we're the employees.

But if nikkas don't want to employ black people, or make money together providing goods and services to other races (like cacs, asians, arabs, latinos do), fine:yeshrug:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
Proof? not your boy knows blah blah, provide actual data-driven proof
I’m not posting my friends pages as proof on here :yeshrug:

Just know that I’ve taken notice to it

Y’all like to paint this picture that most black men are bums or lack leadership but irl I see the exact opposite