Brehs make this make sense for me.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
ight brehs if you in a relationship excluding marriage, ya ole lady wants some money from you, how much are you willing to give her?

Is there a certain amount you have to give?

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
if ur making this thread ..

:usure:
We had this discussion at work, I said if we just talking/dating I’ll give her 40 dollars that’s it and some other guys said they would give her whatever she wanted if they dating or if she fukk with them, of course the chick says 40 ain’t enough and i say well that’s not my problem she can get another nikka if 40 dollars make or break a relationship

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
OP..

Give what you are able to give..

There is no set amount to give and if there is a set amount, then your lady need to tell you that amount..

But, I would ask her why she need the money.

Moral of the story:

You live within YOUR means! If you have enough disposable income to help her, then help her. When it becomes an expectation is when you start asking questions..

Last edited:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
OP..

Give what you are able to give..

There is noset amount to gice and if there is a set amount, then your lady need to tell you that amount..

But, I would ask her why she need the money.

Moral of the story:

You live within YOUR means! If you have enough disposable income to help her, then help her. When it becomes an expectation is when you start asking questions..
Thank you, if she just wants some money for something that’s not important she only getting 40 period lol. If it’s something important I’ll pay it not putting money in her hands

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Depends on the circumstances. In general, you don't need to give her anything. Now, if some unexpected emergency occured and you have the money and can help out and you don't feel she is just trying to collect p*ssy payments, then it is probably not a good look if you don't help. But in any case, you're not obliged to give her shyt:yeshrug:

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
To keep it a bean, its all about how self-aware you are and trustworthy you are to choose the right person.

I'd give my chick whatever she asks for as long as I have the means and its reasonable. Ive been in a bad place before after a DUI and shes thrown me 1k. I didnt even ask for it, just woke up and it was in my account.

:yeshrug: Dont be a fool tho.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
I can get on Facebook and Ask a random nikka to cash app me $40.

$40 ain’t shyt. I can’t even get my nails done, Pay a bill or get my oil changed with that. That won’t even fill my tank up

I’m not a $40 Hoe .:mjtf:

No real woman is going to take u seriously if all u offer is $40 when she ask for money

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
We had this discussion at work, I said if we just talking/dating I’ll give her 40 dollars that’s it and some other guys said they would give her whatever she wanted if they dating or if she fukk with them, of course the chick says 40 ain’t enough and i say well that’s not my problem she can get another nikka if 40 dollars make or break a relationship
If you messing with a chick that don’t got 40$ extra dollars to her name :francis:

Dumb as it sounds id rather help fix a car than pay a cell phone bill... (if it’s a shorty you really fawks with)

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thank you, if she just wants some money for something that’s not important she only getting 40 period lol. If it’s something important I’ll pay it not putting money in her hands

No problem..

It is your money, so if you want to put a specific cap on it, then so be it..