Brehs make this make sense for me.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Im single, I already have my mind made up on this. I just wanna know other fellas opinions.

And to add my heart doesn’t seek a relationship so I could honestly give a fukk about these women and what they need/want
Oh, so this is rhetorical.:shaq2:

Nicca if you dont get cho ass..:camby:

When you in love breh, all that will change.

Not deep like or lust, in love.

If you both really care about one another, money is incidental, unless she is fool hardy with it.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Tsk Tsk Tsk OP
yxA9MkH.png

stave

Superstar
Daps
If a chick really has to ask me for money on a regular basis, she isn't the one for me. I look at it as if we had kids, now I'm gonna have to treat you and our children all like kids. Afraid that isn't working for me.

I don't do well with people who live outside of their means period and I do not loan people money. Just because I'm fukkin you doesn't mean I'm responsible for how you live. And I don't want to raise kids with someone who is financially irresponsible period.

But if something out the norm comes up, I might help if we are seriously together and married or heading in that direction. Maybe not the first time, just because I have to see how she handles that. Resourcefulness is a valuable trait.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
ight brehs if you in a relationship excluding marriage, ya ole lady wants some money from you, how much are you willing to give her?

Is there a certain amount you have to give?

The type of broad I tend to rock with, ain't never gonna ask you for no money...

...she may say she what she needs money for, and then you help her with that...

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I don’t date broke bytches. They’ve never asked me for a penny but they also know I wouldn’t give them one.

Now as for these hos I just fukk, I tell them straight I don’t borrow money to anyone but my immediate family.

One tried to guilt me into breaking her off some cash because she’s sucked my dikk so many times.

I simply responded to her “so are you a prostitute?” She got silent real quick.
That's funny bc when you do something nice for your girl what's the first thing she does fukk and/or suck. You make her mad first thing she do no sex. Call them prostitutes and they get mad. Like Dave chappelle said "if you don't want to get treated like a who're, don't wear a whores uniform"

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
That's funny bc when you do something nice for your girl what's the first thing she does fukk and/or suck. You make her mad first thing she do no sex. Call them prostitutes and they get mad. Like Dave chappelle said "if you don't want to get treated like a who're, don't wear a whores uniform"
Yup. Once you let a woman know she can’t use sex as a bargaining tool, they fix their shytty attitudes up quickly.

Sex should never ever be seen as a reward. That’s the biggest fallacy men have been tricked into believing.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Yup. Once you let a woman know she can’t use sex as a bargaining tool, they fix their shytty attitudes up quickly.

Sex should never ever be seen as a reward. That’s the biggest fallacy men have been tricked into believing.
Look at women now. They want everything in the world but have nothing to offer except sex. That's why I don't let them know I ain't got shyt till after I hit. If you leave you not the one. If you stay I gotta find a different excuse :lolbron:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are you talking about pocket change, just to go out and shop and shyt? If so, $300-$500 if you're married, nothing if you're not.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
300-500$? Are you fukking kidding me?

I guess I’m thinking household shopping...new towels, sheets, change the bathroom colors, blankets/comforters. I would assume as a wife she’s shopping for the house. :manny:

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
Look at women now. They want everything in the world but have nothing to offer except sex. That's why I don't let them know I ain't got shyt till after I hit. If you leave you not the one. If you stay I gotta find a different excuse :lolbron:

What were women like before? When was this before in your mind?