Brehs make this make sense for me.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
What were women like before? When was this before in your mind?
Housewives. The real ones that had dinner ready when dude gets home every night. Had the house clean. Washed clothes and ironed them. Yeah it was before my time. I dont know why you asking like it never was never a thing. Women didn't always work. They used to take care of their men bc that's all they knew.

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
Housewives. The real ones that had dinner ready when dude gets home every night. Had the house clean. Washed clothes and ironed them. Yeah it was before my time. I dont know why you asking like it never was never a thing. Women didn't always work. They used to take care of their men bc that's all they knew.

But you aren't looking for a housewife. You are just looking to fukk. So why does it matter that all they have to offer is sex? Did women like that not exist before?

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Depends on the situation tbh. I'm naturally just a generous person, a few hundred won't inconvience me.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
But you aren't looking for a housewife. You are just looking to fukk. So why does it matter that all they have to offer is sex? Did women like that not exist before?
You asked me what were women like before and when was it. Whores always existed but not openly like now. It's like a badge of honor now when it used to be a bad thing. I'd rather fukk a housewife long before a hoe.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
how much does it benefit me or our lifestyle? is the main question i ask.

Like if my lady needs money for a plane ticket to come see me (currently in a LDR) or needs some dough for car repairs or money for school, I can stomach footing that bill more.

But for frivolous shyt like clothes, nails, hair, weed, fun money, stuff like that....I can bite the bullet on that a few times, but not too much or too often.

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
Are you talking about pocket change, just to go out and shop and shyt? If so, $300-$500 if you're married, nothing if you're not.
I’m sure most if not every married couple would have a shared account, so the concept of borrowing money from each other would be redundant.

Actually, now that I think about it.. that’s where finances have ruined marriages. If there’s no shared account, expenses can’t be audited.

I don’t know how some people can be married and not transparent with finances.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
If these damn women saved their money they’d never have to ask for any

Always spending addicted to material shyt like you can take this shyt with you when you die

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
If these damn women saved their money they’d never have to ask for anyway

Always spending addicted to material shyt
One of my colleagues was engaged to this fine fine Brazilian bytch. Imagine a taller Shakira with t*ts and ass. She was :noah:

Moving on, breh would give her his card to do shopping and I swear every time I’d see her at an event or if she would pass by work, she had a new bag, wardrobe, jewellery etc. Now I’m not even fukking the bytch, and even I noticed this.

Not don’t get me wrong, my colleague was making a huge salary, but even I could see where this was going. Eventually, it turns out she had gone behind his back and got access to his other accounts, and had cleaned him out. He went home and saw all her shyt was gone. Allegedly she moved on with some broke breh.

My colleague quit his job due to stress and he couldn’t do anything about it as he had given her permission to his accounts (or something like that). He had to sell his house too. I would’ve felt bad for him but he’s a CAC simp.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
One of my colleagues was engaged to this fine fine Brazilian bytch. Imagine a taller Shakira with t*ts and ass. She was :noah:

Moving on, breh would give her his card to do shopping and I swear every time I’d see her at an event or if she would pass by work, she had a new bag, wardrobe, jewellery etc. Now I’m not even fukking the bytch, and even I noticed this.

Not don’t get me wrong, my colleague was making a huge salary, but even I could see where this was going. Eventually, it turns out she had gone behind his back and got access to his other accounts, and had cleaned him out. He went home and saw all her shyt was gone. Allegedly she moved on with some broke breh.

My colleague quit his job due to stress and he couldn’t do anything about it as he had given her permission to his accounts (or something like that). He had to sell his house too. I would’ve felt bad for him but he’s a CAC simp.

Note to self: be in that Ike Turner wave soon