Brehs, Pick Between These FOUR Women...

Daps
Older RICH men want trophy wives. If woman #4 was under 25, a different tune might be sung about her in this thread but the fact that she's 30 and still in the same spot that most men save a 20 year old from is a no go. If a RICH man is getting a trophy wife who's 30+ he's knocking on 60.
2 or 4
people straight lying if 4 is really :banderas:
but most the stuff listed for me is superficial Im not gonna judge a person solely off that
people labeled 4 a bum off her not graduating highschool and her working in a stripclub mean she selling pussc :mindblown:
People come from different backgrounds and their circumstance could be explainable
I never understand why women think a good career or being college educated will make
up for them having kids
the only thing is the ages they all 30 this is a list for a dude 36-45

:gucci:

Wow. There is really some immaturity on this site.

You REALLY don't see the deeper issue woman #4 has?:comeon:

She is completely unstable, and doesn't complete anything. And 9 times out of 10... She's like that with her boyfriends too. :francis:

Here you have a beautiful woman who works in a place where she can meet men all the time (a strip club) and She's still single.

she Barely even has a running car, and has a roommate.:usure:

Word to the wise. People's life choices and careers show you their personality. This comment shows me that y'all are willing to overlook obvious personality flaws, if this woman is pretty. :hhh:

And she not gonna be pretty forever.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

She is completely unstable, and doesn't complete anything. And 9 times out of 10... She's like that with her boyfriends too. :francis:

Here you have a beautiful woman who works in a place where she can meet men all the time (a strip club) and She's still single.

Word to the wise. People's life choices and careers show you their personality. This comment shows me that y'all are willing to overlook obvious personality flaws, if this woman is pretty. :hhh:

I dont look for financial support from a woman
As long as she isnt trying to spend all my money I'm good
A women's career isnt important to me
And what type of man do u expect her to meet at a strip club :mjlol:
You expect a man :cape: her in a stripclub
She would be wise to not deal with a person she met at her job
People jobs rarely show their personality most people are working their jobs to make a living period

Daps
People jobs rarely show their personality most people are working their jobs to make a living period

Dude. It's not about needing her to support you.

You will be supporting her, forever. If you ever left her, she would make your life a living hell. Emotionally & finamcially.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

and this pretty much sums up why men and women are so different.. we have no fukking clue how the other thinks

women all of types in this thread are actually shocked, confused and disappointed in men's choices.. and when the say why, they can't wrap their heads around why men don't value what they do

and men are doing the same things towards the women.. listening to why they'd make a certain choice, and then throwing that shyt against the wall, cause none of it matters to them

we are so opposed in what we want in a partner.. then we try to form ourselves for what WE think the other wants, but it's really just what we want.. "oh i have 3 degrees and i want a man with a degree so men must want women with degrees" wrong "oh i want a dime chick so i'm gonna stay in the gym all day so i look good cause that's all women want" wrong

and we wonder why we so fukked up

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Dude. It's not about needing her to support you.

You will be supporting her, forever. If you ever left her, she would make your life a living hell. Emotionally & finamcially.
I would never let a woman live with me without her working
but if I have a house and car how is her living with me a burden
there are no new bills and I'm definitely not paying for her shyt
as long as she can maintain herself and contribute something I'm good
she had a roommate so she is paying something
women with their own shyt will make ur life hell too when u leave
its all about character
one of my homie's going thru a divorce his wife made more than him and she tryna get child support with spilt custody
dont matter if a chick broke or not if they wanna be petty they gonna be petty