Brehs, Pick Between These FOUR Women...

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
#2 lmao

no kids...no student loan debt...depending on where she lives in the country...$20 and hour is going to an okay salary for a single person/no kids and probably splitting rent with her mama. LOL @ the few dudes talking themselves out of dealing her. #2 sounds like she has zero issues...no lame ass baby-daddy hovering around or nothing.

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
2 or 4
people straight lying if 4 is really :banderas:
but most the stuff listed for me is superficial Im not gonna judge a person solely off that
people labeled 4 a bum off her not graduating highschool and her working in a stripclub mean she selling pussc :mindblown:
People come from different backgrounds and their circumstance could be explainable
I never understand why women think a good career or being college educated will make up for them having kids
the only thing is the ages they all 30 this is a list for a dude 36-45
the problem with 4 is no future.. yes we'd all fukk her. maybe date her for a little

but we all been to strip clubs. even if she's an angel, she still is getting replaced soon. ain't no 40-50 year old women bartending at the strip club.. god forbid you have kids with her and she losing the strip club job early.. ain't no pregnant women working in the club... and then what?

bytch ain't getting no job with not even a high school education and no GED.. you going to have to support her forever. if you balling and don't care, cool. be a sugar daddy. but fck all that.. then when she wanna leave your ass, she taking half, plus alimony, cause you had her not working the whole time

NOPE

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
the problem with 4 is no future.. yes we'd all fukk her. maybe date her for a little

but we all been to strip clubs. even if she's an angel, she still is getting replaced soon. ain't no 40-50 year old women bartending at the strip club.. god forbid you have kids with her and she losing the strip club job early.. ain't no pregnant women working in the club... and then what?

bytch ain't getting no job with not even a high school education and no GED.. you going to have to support her forever. if you balling and don't care, cool. be a sugar daddy. but fck all that.. then when she wanna leave your ass, she taking half, plus alimony, cause you had her not working the whole time

NOPE
so I guess she can't bartend some where else
I guess she can't never get any other type of job
yall logic is weird

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
so I guess she can't bartend some where else
I guess she can't never get any other type of job
yall logic is weird
i guess i want a woman who's not a career bartender
i guess when i go out it's extremely rare to see a female bartender at 35, let alone 40-45-50-60-65 till she retires
i guess i don't want no bum bytch who's a dummy that i got to support

Daps
Reppin
St louis
naw fukk that list.....
zoj4zp.gif

wat6rr.jpg

Derekjackson2

Banned
Daps
This is backwards :what:

Once you reach age 30 & up. You should have your career in the right direction with plans in place or already have a car, house, & retirement fund growing. All you want is pretty woman. Why you think older men get trophy wives? What can she do for him that he hasn't done for himself. In your 20's you want a woman with potential you build these things with. Goals matter then.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Once you reach age 30 & up. You should have your career in the right direction with plans in place or already have a car, house, & retirement fund growing. All you want is pretty woman. Why you think older men get trophy wives? What can she do for him that he hasn't done for himself. In your 20's you want a woman with potential you build these things with. Goals matter then.
Older RICH men want trophy wives. If woman #4 was under 25, a different tune might be sung about her in this thread but the fact that she's 30 and still in the same spot that most men save a 20 year old from is a no go. If a RICH man is getting a trophy wife who's 30+ he's knocking on 60.

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
Im a woman and pick two or four. People aint shyt regardless of income or education.

So id go for looks and no kids.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Number 2 is normal as hell and in the south 20 bucks an hour is a pretty decent job. She stay with her mom so she stacking money. I really don't see the downside to her.