Brehs, Pick Between These FOUR Women...

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
She blowing all that money on shoes and that gully nikka Girard she fukkin weekly who bums rides off of her. Average American Woman ain't saving money like that. If that was the case explain why strippers still be on the track at age 30 despite making no less than $1 mil in 10 years :mjlol:
Compare stripper mindsets to a woman with a stable and consistent office job brehs

As for your other point. I love how nikkas have the Internet readily available and still pull shyt out their ass that's 140% false

According to Vanguard’s How America Saves report,women are more likely than men to be in a 401(k) plan: 73% of women vs. 66% of men. The difference is even larger at higher income levels. Last year, 81% of women earning $50,000 to $75,000 a year participated in their 401(k) vs. 62% of men. Among people earning $75,000 to $100,000, 86% of women put away money in a 401(k) vs. 70% of men.

Women also save at higher rates than men: Women put away 7% to 16% more of their income than men. And women are less likely to engage in risky investment behavior, such as frequent trading.

arXiv

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
I wonder who would win if #2 was the least attractive? Butterface with a nice body. Still picking #2 (assuming you don't want to cheat) ?

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
2 or 4
people straight lying if 4 is really :banderas:
but most the stuff listed for me is superficial Im not gonna judge a person solely off that
people labeled 4 a bum off her not graduating highschool and her working in a stripclub mean she selling pussc :mindblown:
People come from different backgrounds and their circumstance could be explainable
I never understand why women think a good career or being college educated will make up for them having kids
the only thing is the ages they all 30 this is a list for a dude 36-45

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
2. These chicks seem to have men and seed issues. I'll date a chick with a seed, but I'm not marrying one. The thing about 2 is her drive and mother's influence. Why is she still at home?

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: explain that
if its pretty great why not do it

ehhhh it's kinda hard to explain but i'll try......

It's like financing a car....it's great for a while because it's nice clean classy and shiny but most ppl wouldn't do it again

You'd rather have 2 or 3 decent (paid off) cars than just one fancy one...

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
ehhhh it's kinda hard to explain but i'll try......

It's like financing a car....it's great for a while because it's nice clean classy and shiny but most ppl wouldn't do it again

You'd rather have 2 or 3 decent (paid off) cars than just one fancy one...

This breh lowkey crying for help. You share that girl breh? :lupe:

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
#3, but help her lose weight first

everybody saying #2 cause she making $20 an hour working customer service....when that bytch lose her job to some indian she gonna be worthless, and a bill. She seems content on that job w/ no motivation to do better, plus she's living w/ her mom. Broad probably don't have 20k in the bank