Brehs, Pick Between These FOUR Women...

broller

Veteran
Daps
:picard:

You do know that "living with your mom" being a horrible thing is very American, and most places in the world don't view this as odd.

There are a lot of older people who live with their family. It doesn't mean they don't contribute, or can't afford to live alone. Maybe they just LIKE living with their family, and don't want to live alone?

$20 an hour is surely enough to live alone (where I live), so more than likely this woman lives this way, because she WANTS to.

and also doesn't accumulate debt. that rent money could be savings money if you live at home

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
Women stay telling ugly women they're pretty so I'm picking 1 or 3 because I don't trust OP's objectiveness. :yeshrug:

Oh and I ain't wifing none of them broads. :pachaha:

Gains

Superstar
Daps
Let uncle gains break this down

Woman #1:

A 30 year old woman has a masters degree in nursing. She works as a nurse.
She Owns a home. Drives a decent car.
She is single with 3 kids, by 2 deadbeat men who don't help her.
She's average looking.

she's a deadbeats dream girl , makes money , owns her own home , I know brehs that wifed up nurses and they're living on easy street , cars/bikes/vacations overseas

down side is the obvious baggage (kids/bds) also she might wind up wearing the pants in the house if your games weak

Woman #2:
A 30 year old woman has not graduated from college, but has a HS diploma.
She has had the same job in customer service for 8 years, and makes about $20 an hour.
She drives a decent car. She has no kids.
She lives with her mom.
shes pretty.
The bolded is not even a problem , if her moms is a good cook you might show up for dinner :russ:

Woman #3:
A
30 year old woman has a bachelors degree in accounting. She usually works seasonally, and is always between jobs.
She has 1 child (a son), and his father contributes. They have a "healthy" relationship.
She rents a two bedroom apartment & drives a decent car.
She's pretty, but slightly overweight.
If she can provide for herself and her son not a problem , some brehs like big girls :yeshrug:
bd just needs to pay child support , raise his son , and keep a distance

Woman #4:

A 30 year old woman. She never graduated high school.
Her car is barely running.
She has no kids & Works as a bartender at a strip club. Has no other career plans.
Lives with a roommate.
She's beautiful.

:francis: coli dream girl

Last edited:

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
nikkas talking I guess number 2. Number 2 is making more money than 60% of the nation with no student loan debt hopefully. Y'all kill me. If I was in her spot I'd live with my parents too and stack my money. nikkas dismiss the bigger picture because she doesn't have a degree. I'll take experience over a degree any day .

Daps
None. Go abroad. And here's why:

Woman #1:
A 30 year old woman has a masters degree in nursing. She works as a nurse.
She Owns a home. Drives a decent car.
She is single with 3 kids, by 2 deadbeat men who don't help her.
She's average looking.

Woman #2:

A 30 year old woman has not graduated from college, but has a HS diploma.
She has had the same job in customer service for 8 years, and makes about $20 an hour.
She drives a decent car. She has no kids.
She lives with her mom.
shes pretty.

Woman #3:
A 30 year old
woman has a bachelors degree in accounting. She usually works seasonally, and is always between jobs.
She has 1 child (a son), and his father contributes. They have a "healthy" relationship.
She rents a two bedroom apartment & drives a decent car.
She's pretty, but slightly overweight.

Woman #4:

A 30 year old woman. She never graduated high school.
Her car is barely running.
She has no kids & Works as a bartender at a strip club. Has no other career plans.
Lives with a roommate.
She's beautiful.

================================================================================================================================

Now the average Coli nikka will pick one instead of doing the right thing. The reality is they all have deal breakers and red flags.
  • It's all about strikes. Her being age 30 is a huge blow that leaves no room for error over some of the other items. The older a Woman gets the more immaculate her other game has to be.
  • Basically if you're 30 with a kid you're automatically out - fukk only.
  • 30 with no career you're out. Come on now your eggs are halfway dried up plus you not bringing money to the table? fukk that if we want a broke bytch we'll just get a young THOT and re-mold her. At your age you can't be taught anything yall think you know everything. Even if the dude already has kids and don't want any more it's still a problem because you will just be another dependent.
  • Beauty isn't the biggest deciding factor here if we are discussing long term.
  • Hands down along with the age the biggest thing is the contradictions. How the fukk do you have a degree in accounting and do seasonal work? My aunt is 50 has an Associate's degree in accounting and has worked with the same employer for 30+ years. There is no reason a Woman with an accounting degree should not be able to find a stable job. Employers love Women in accounting because they usually are comfortable not moving up at all and just value consistency.
  • Your last example the Woman is 30 years old working in a fukking strip club. What was she doing the first 10 years ??? Unless she is a manager or co-owns the place with others hell no she is not even a consideration. I might be able to respect a Woman who worked her way up from a stripper to an owner in 10 years. But 10 years and she is still a bartender? That's even worse than being a bottom bytch because it shows no ambition.
  • Also that customer service example for 8 years and still live at home while making $20/hr a LOT of American Women do that shyt and honestly they are the worst. They basically are doing nothing and waiting for a nikka to sweep them off their feet while doing absolutely the bare minimum. $20/hr (with low student debt or 4 years at home for her to pay it off) is enough to live on your own VERY COMFORTABLY in most Mid-Western or Southern cities. And it's not hard to make that after 4 years in customer service if you are making strategic moves and playing the game correctly. She should be a call center director by now who manages groups, training and compliance etc. If she still manning the phones after 8 years she is incompetent and there's no way she's fit to be the mother of my children.

It's more common than you know. A degree doesn't mean you will always have a job, or SHOULD always have a job. :sas1:

Just like having a degree won't make you rich, or even successful.:ufdup:

The ability to keep a JOB is a personality issue. Not an education issue.

For example, I have a friend with a degree in criminal justice who is always between good jobs and unstable.

Why?

She's always late! She's difficult to work with. She's flighty. (Fact)

Now, this friend is ambitious. She is not the type of person to stay on the same job for 8 years making the same money. So, quits one job, when she thinks she found one better, and then that turns out to be a bust too.

She's never satisfied. Not even in her relationships. :sas2:

When I was creating these women... I was trying to tell you guys things about their personality, without actually saying it. :jbhmm:

Some of you caught on. Most of you didn't...

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
on LSA theres alot of women who think their 3 or 4 degrees should make them a much superior choice to an attractive woman with no degree
or in community college
. They cant accept that so the theme becomes "all men only want strippers and big booty hoes"

sort of like the men here who cant understand that them personally thinking they are a good choice doesnt make it true
and no, its not because "they only like thugs!"

:stopitslime:
Thats silly. I better understand the argument now. Lol Smh

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Woman 4 because I like to do stuff like that to myself.

Why they all gotta be so old tho?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I get what you're saying completely. The drama from parents alone is enough to make me not want to deal with it. Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those people who think real men take care of a single mom's kids. I wouldn't expect any man or woman to want to raise someone else's kids. It's completely natural for you and the other guys here to feel that way.

But what I was speaking on is the language used which gives hints to liking kids in general, like for example the way a person would who becomes a nanny or a nursery worker. They speak on children like a burden, like they're some devil spawn from a horror movie that will spew bad attributes from their fathers onto them. They view kids as Baybay kids- just being bad and needing whoopings instead of naturally seeing kids as sweet playful innocent beings who need love. They lack the nurturing gene that a lot of women and some men have that allow them to become caregivers. So kids that aren't theirs are nonentities, annoying, shrewd, etc. I understand that's probably biologically related too, but in the same breath I'd say that's why single moms (and dads) don't need to worry about strangers' opinions of their kids' existence. If they don't have the ability to love them, they don't matter. if I was a single mom the opinions expressed in this thread wouldn't hurt me at all. I wouldn't feel bad about giving my child life over if some rando dude wants to sleep with me or not.
I see what you're saying and I agree with that too. I take some of it to be coli talk. Dudes wanna be funny and say things. And others maybe do feel like unless they have a dad there, they just gonna be devil spawns.

It's actually rare that you see bad ass kids who don't listen to nothing. That's why you have the bad kid in class. Not a class full of bad ones and one good kid. The bad ones are usually the odd ones out.

That's something that a person with no kids would think. Or maybe they think because the mom was with a bad father, that means she's a shytty parent too.

It's all fear at the end of the day. Unless these guys are really just interacting with terrible mothers and kids on a daily basis

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
  • Also that customer service example for 8 years and still live at home while making $20/hr a LOT of American Women do that shyt and honestly they are the worst. They basically are doing nothing and waiting for a nikka to sweep them off their feet while doing absolutely the bare minimum. $20/hr (with low student debt or 4 years at home for her to pay it off) is enough to live on your own VERY COMFORTABLY in most Mid-Western or Southern cities. And it's not hard to make that after 4 years in customer service if you are making strategic moves and playing the game correctly. She should be a call center director by now who manages groups, training and compliance etc. If she still manning the phones after 8 years she is incompetent and there's no way she's fit to be the mother of my children.
That's where your wrong. Taking living with your parents as a bad thing. I been on my own since 18. I make great money. House, car, etc.

There ain't a day that goes by that I don't think about moving back home. Rent alone would pocket me 850 a month. Utilities another 500 plus depending on the season.

That's stacking bread time. That's 12k a year in savings time. That's completely getting out of all debt, paying for college out of pocket, and basically getting a 5 figure "raise" to myself. That's investment money. That's one good year of 401k money stacked.

That's a lot of things breh. shyt even if I payed for all the food and helped on bills. It's still lower than my bills combined. And I'm single. So what am I loosing out on really?

I'm not 18 so it's not like mom gonna give me a curfew. Or say I can't have people over. Or not let me drink or smoke or whatever I want.

Only reason I don't is cause my mom lives 2 hours from my job. But I have seriously thought about buying a shytty car, commuting there, and buying a house the following year with the money saved.

That woman making 40k with no home bills? She probably got more money stacked than you

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
I agree with the concept background checks.

How do you go about doing one?

I wish there were a carfax for women

What I do is ask a series of questions about there past. History is the best teacher.

If things don't line up, make sense or there are time gaps that's a red flag to me.

Last edited: