Brehs, Pick Between These FOUR Women...

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps

I want to hear from men... Which one of these women is the better choice?

Woman #2:

A 30 year old woman has not graduated from college, but has a HS diploma.
She has had the same job in customer service for 8 years, and makes about $20 an hour.
She drives a decent car. She has no kids.
She lives with her mom.
shes pretty.

I'm just going with the option that is ideal for me.

I could take dating this person into consideration. The way I look at it doesn't matter where somebody works to me a job is a job. As long as she is trying get improve her situation/life I'm cool with it. I'm just not into women w/kids period too many issues/problems arise from it and I'm not a kid person.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
I would go for #2...she makes about 42K a year, with what I bring to the table and if we move in together we will be living good. I like a woman with a good education etc. but two things that a degree will never make up for is being fat and having other nicca's kids.

#4 and I would just be fukking. Marrying a woman because she is beautiful is not a good long term investment. She is not going to stay beautiful forever.

Last edited:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
:mindblown: at nikkas picking number 2.

She 30 and lives with her mom :mjpls:

She been working the same job for 8 years which means she has no ambition

She pretty but not wifed up which means that bytch crazy or got a std.:scusthov:
A lot of ppl don't have no ambition, or stop at a certain point. Even the corporate working sister who's been at the same job for 5 years ain't really change.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps

She pretty but not wifed up which means that bytch crazy or got a std.:scusthov:

Who knows why woman #2 is still living with her mom? Her mom could be dealing with a illness/ailment that requires someone has to help her time to time. Far as working the same job for 8 years woman #2 might just love her job. You have ppl who work at a job for 30 yrs and love it.

Just because someone isn't married or doesn't have kids by 30+ don't mean their crazy. Out of all the options given woman #1 & 4 seems to have the issues.

Last edited:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute

Spyro

Banned
Daps

Because she's pretty (not hot), has an average job and lives with her mom she probably doesn't have the highest self esteem and for someone like me who has a low self esteem myself, that suits me to a tee :ahh:

And she's probably less likely to cheat, I'm looking at you number #4 :ufdup:

Daps
I'd go with 2... but if #1 only had one kid then I'd probably go with her instead. More than one kid from somebody else is too many. And then add that they are deadbeats? Nahhhh

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Men of The Coli. I need your honest opinions about this. You guys often say that women don't know what men really want. I'm trying to get an understanding.

Now, I know for a lot of you these situations wouldn't be ideal, :whoa: but this is if you had NO OTHER CHOICE. :mjcry:

I want to hear from men... Which one of these women is the better choice?

Woman #1:

A 30 year old woman has a masters degree in nursing. She works as a nurse.
She Owns a home. Drives a decent car.
She is single with 3 kids, by 2 deadbeat men who don't help her.
She's average looking.

Woman #2:

A 30 year old woman has not graduated from college, but has a HS diploma.
She has had the same job in customer service for 8 years, and makes about $20 an hour.
She drives a decent car. She has no kids.
She lives with her mom.
shes pretty.

Woman #3:
A
30 year old woman has a bachelors degree in accounting. She usually works seasonally, and is always between jobs.
She has 1 child (a son), and his father contributes. They have a "healthy" relationship.
She rents a two bedroom apartment & drives a decent car.
She's pretty, but slightly overweight.

Woman #4:

A 30 year old woman. She never graduated high school.
Her car is barely running.
She has no kids & Works as a bartender at a strip club. Has no other career plans.
Lives with a roommate.
She's beautiful.

Talk to me brehs...:patrice:

If it's a one night f*ck #4, or even #3 if she is toccara status :noah: If it's a LTR gotta start with home ownership, #1 and I are going to hit the gym and look into financing plans for fat transfer procedures to beef up the booty a little. :obama:

arXiv

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
Nice 5 star thread. :salute: Wish there was a poll.

Tough choice between women 2 and 3 but imma go with 3. Pretty face, good job, has a good relationship with her child's father which suggests that she is good at negotiation and compromise. One child would not be difficult to integrate into the lives of any children we create together. This is a win. And slightly overweight is often :whew: depending on how the weight is distributed. You just got to be on watch like :demonic:after any future pregnancies so that slightly doesn't turn into significantly.