Brehs, Pick Between These FOUR Women...

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Wow. If I took this to LSA they would be surprised how many of y'all picked 2.:russ:

We really don't know what y'all want.:mjcry:

on LSA theres alot of women who think their 3 or 4 degrees should make them a much superior choice to an attractive woman with no degree
or in community college. They cant accept that so the theme becomes "all men only want strippers and big booty hoes"

sort of like the men here who cant understand that them personally thinking they are a good choice doesnt make it true
and no, its not because "they only like thugs!"

:stopitslime:

Last edited:

broller

Veteran
Daps
Two kids by two ain't shyt baby daddies negates ALL THAT!! :manny:

As for the education most "good men" don't care about that only bums and leeches do.

Don't get me wrong it's NEVER a bad thing but a lot of women think men think like them and that we must be looking for things in them that they look for in us. For most men it's not that high (if at all) on their list of must haves. If I had a dollar for everyone woman I've heard say "I'm educated, got a good head on my shoulders, blah blah blah why can't I find a man" I'd be rich.

Notice how everyone here wants the drama free, child free chic that is cute and still lives at home. Having your degree and own crib mean nothing when you got Lil Roscoe and Dae Daes b*stard kids running around. That degree ain't getting anyone's dikk hard:yeshrug:

:salute:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Its like Moses Malone said: fo' fo' fo' :smugdraper:

Lot of broke posters exposing themselves :ehh:

fukk I give a shyt about this chicks career or education for. I got degrees for both of us

#4 and I would just be fukking. Marrying a woman because she is beautiful is not a good long term investment. She is not going to stay beautiful forever.

Wrong :umad:

Catch that bih in divorce court, pay her to leave and pull me a younger one :umad:

broller

Veteran
Daps
I used to hear men talk about (then again this was years ago in college with the young men there lol) how gross it is for a woman to live at home. Honestly it's been ingrained in me that men hate women who stay at home til marriage (even though all my sisters stayed at home til marriage and if they fall on tough times, them and their families stay with us). I've always heard negative things out of the mouths of men (not all but the black guys I went to school with) in reference to women who aren't wild. I still get nasty looks from old school mates because I have no kids lol. So yes, seeing most of you pick the #2 option is a shocker to me. Surprised that this type of woman, a lot of you are saying she's wife material.

:gladbron:

I like it because it's less likely she's busting it open and getting trains run on her if she lives at home.

arXiv

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
You have no idea of how unattractive it is for a woman to have a child. A single mother just shows an inability to make sound life decisions which will more than likely show in a relationship. Only excuse is if she was widowed but even then why would you want a dead man's seed running around haunting you?

I think there is also a difference between if the children are the result of a divorce or the result of casual relationships. But that probably only matters to men who also have children.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Its like Moses Malone said: fo' fo' fo' :smugdraper:

Lot of broke posters exposing themselves :ehh:

fukk I give a shyt about this chicks career or education for. I got degrees for both of us

Wrong :umad:

Catch that bih in divorce court, pay her to leave and pull me a younger one :umad:

:russ::mjlol: think a broke bad chick won't take you to the cleaners for replacing her with a younger model, brehs:lolbron:.

broller

Veteran
Daps
#4 is a good option if you are rich.

You'd have the finances to put up with and support her. But a background check will still be needed.

I agree with the concept background checks.

How do you go about doing one?

I wish there were a carfax for women

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
I think there is also a difference between if the children are the result of a divorce or the result of casual relationships. But that probably only matters to men who also have children.

Honestly, if I were to seriously date a single mom of 1(thats my limit if I were to do it). I would prefer the dad to be a total dead beat. That way I could treat the child as 100 percent mine. Dating single moms another man in n out of your family life. Its annoying.

Daps
:mindblown: at nikkas picking number 2.

She 30 and lives with her mom :mjpls:

She been working the same job for 8 years which means she has no ambition

She pretty but not wifed up which means that bytch crazy or got a std.:scusthov:

:picard:

You do know that "living with your mom" being a horrible thing is very American, and most places in the world don't view this as odd.

There are a lot of older people who live with their family. It doesn't mean they don't contribute, or can't afford to live alone. Maybe they just LIKE living with their family, and don't want to live alone?

$20 an hour is surely enough to live alone (where I live), so more than likely this woman lives this way, because she WANTS to.