I choose option 5....

Rather eat off and keep my sanity and money :blessed:

Save 30 year old women brehs :wow:

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
on LSA theres alot of women who think their 3 or 4 degrees should make them a much superior choice to an attractive woman with no degree
or in community college. They cant accept that so the theme becomes "all men only want strippers and big booty hoes"

sort of like the men here who cant understand that them personally thinking they are a good choice doesnt make it true
and no, its not because "they only like thugs!"

:stopitslime:

Those women mistakenly think if they become what they look for in a man, it would attract men. Not taking into account gender differences, which are biological mostly.

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
#3 despite having a kid got her shyt together. Accounting is a skilled asset if you ever decide to go in business on your own. #2 sounds good on paper, but how much will y'all grow together? Is she mature? Is she responsible? Could have a ream of nikkas on the side?

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes. But you know in the REAL world those women aren't common, and if they are... THEY have a high standard.

Would you meet woman #5 standards?

There's plenty like that, you just need to be in the right circles

Daps
That woman making 40k with no home bills? She probably got more money stacked than you

She blowing all that money on shoes and that gully nikka Girard she fukkin weekly who bums rides off of her. Average American Woman ain't saving money like that. If that was the case explain why strippers still be on the track at age 30 despite making no less than $1 mil in 10 years :mjlol:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought I'd see a lot of #4 choices (because she's beautiful).

I suppose if she was 25 she'd rank higher.

You suppose correctly

Most brehs on here aren't even 30 (myself included).
Besides, there are plenty of women in their early 20s with the same credentials as 4, just less mileage.

broller

Veteran
Daps
What I do is ask a serious of questions about there past. History is the best teacher.

If things don't line up, make sense or there are time gaps that's a red flag to me.

you ask of their kill count too?

and do you mean gaps like "i ain't had a bf in 5 years"

and suspect shyt like "I travelled all over the world" yet she worked at mcdonald's?

i do think past performance is a great predictor of the future. i don't play that "past is past" shyt. past is prologue.