Brehs...Why Do Casting Directors Keep Hiring This Nicca For These Roles?!

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
Ashton sanders been playing the same dude in every movie. I don't know why directors think this fruity ass bird chested nikka could play someones muscle, a thug, the rza....shyts disrespectful. Dude even walks like a faq with his bird chest all poked out:scust:dude is gonna ruin a lot of movies and series wit his fakkitry.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
My wife calls him "the spoken word dude" and I didn't know why...

Then she showed me those nba christmas commercials from a few years ago when he was doing spoken word and I was like "is that all this dude does ? I mean is that even "spoken word"?

Then we googled spoken word for like an hour and I still don't know what it is...

It would be accurate. He is indeed a slam poet that does spoken word and it definitely often seems to be his niche on camera.

Spoiler Warning: If you don't want the end of "Blindspotting" ruined for you, I suppose.

Last edited:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I was expecting this thread to be about this guy :unimpressed:
Jessie-T-Usher-Independence-Day-Resurgence-827x620.jpg

1ld2mrrq7yg31.jpg
yeah i'm not going to say anything bad about him personally but he's not that great on screen.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
So we hatin on a fellow breh making cake:mjpls:

Nah.

As stated already, we hating on a fellow breh who trash at a particular role that he keeps getting casted for that doesn't suit him.

hold up... paperboy's gay?! :mjtf:

Yea lol

It's not official yet but will be soon. lol

Im pretty sure he's openly gay, lol.

yall sure do hate a lot of black people huh :mjpls:

Nah. I hate trash acting that take you of movies. I can name trash saltine mf's just like I'll name you some fire young black talent. Just look at the most recent Netflix movie with Ashton in it. The mf who was his boy who also play in Snowfall should be getting a lot more work. Speaking of Snowfall, da nicca that play Franklin should have a lil more juice but he probably busy, but he nice wit it. The Atlanta cast. My guy in This Is Us. The Get Out homie. I can go on and on. Im a let y'all cook tho.

Ya mans trash at these kind of roles. It is what it is.

whole thread basically hating every young black actor out right now.

:deadmanny:

Hyperbolic as hell but I feel you. Keep fighting the good fight.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Nah.

As stated already, we hating on a fellow breh who trash at a particular role that he keeps getting casted for that doesn't suit him.

Yea lol

Im pretty sure he's openly gay, lol.

Nah. I hate trash acting that take you of movies. I can name trash saltine mf's just like I'll name you some fire young black talent. Just look at the most recent Netflix movie with Ashton in it. The mf who was his boy who also play in Snowfall should be getting a lot more work. Speaking of Snowfall, da nicca that play Franklin should have a lil more juice but he probably busy, but he nice wit it. The Atlanta cast. My guy in This Is Us. The Get Out homie. I can go on and on. Im a let y'all cook tho.

Ya mans trash at these kind of roles. It is what it is.

Hyperbolic as hell but I feel you. Keep fighting the good fight.

He's not, he plans to announce he is for the marketing of a movie. lol

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
He's not, he plans to announce he is for the marketing of a movie. lol

Swore I read something saying he was openly gay, lol. They must have meant his movie character. Ah well. Some shyt dont even need to be announced lol

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
The title made me think this thread would be about Daveed Diggs.

My ex-roommate loathes him for the exact same reasons.

giphy.gif
what's crazy about the role he was playing is, he's from Oakland, he's suppose to know the nuance of an everyday, east Oakland street street or regular nikka. this role was suppose to be a slam dunk for him and he couldn't even pull that off. He needs to stick with broadway.