Brian Urlacher comes out of retirement to lay out brehito at dodgers game.

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For what? His ass shouldn't have been on the field. If he had contacted someone ahead of the game there is a good chance they would have jimbotronned his proposal during the 7th inning stretch or let him on the field after the game.

They are relatively accomodating and love stuff like this in a controlled fashion.

unnecessary force and emotional distress. Still doesn’t give them the right to hit him like that when he’s in a non-threatening position

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

"The penalty for running on an MLB field is a lifetime ban from the venue. In addition, depending on the US state where the event occurred, the fan could be charged with criminal trespass, spend a night in jail, fined, and possibly have to go to court with the possibility of going to prison."

If I go rob a bank and come outside, the penalty is going to jail. Still doesn’t give the officer the right to use unnecessary force to arrest me if I’m not a threat

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
If I go rob a bank and come outside, the penalty is going to jail. Still doesn’t give the officer the right to use unnecessary force to arrest me if I’m not a threat
True but the issue is you are outside the bank and have already committed the crime. If he had ran on the field, then ran off and was say in the stands or even the parking lot your example would hold more weight. He was actively trespassing and they had the right to “detain” him in the act using force.

These things change state by state too….

However, There is a great example of what you said when a convenience store worker chased a robber out the store, shot the robber, and when the robber returned fire and killed him. The robber was able to argue it was in self defense because it was after the robbery. Now if the robber had killed the convenience store worker in the store during the robbery it would be second degree murder or manslaughter depending on the state.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps

There are countless videos of people running on fields, pitches, diamonds, rinks, etc, and they all suffer the same fate. Some dude who isn't a genuine threat running around the field like an idiot until some security guard catches a body. No one cares. No one bats an eye. No one loses a job. The dude is carted off, and banned from the stadium for life. Everyone knows you're not allowed on the field, and if you find yourself there you might end up on Sportscenter.

TL;DR Fukk around and find out.

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True but the issue is you are outside the bank and have already committed the crime. If he had ran on the field, then ran off and was say in the stands or even the parking lot your example would hold more weight. He was actively trespassing and they had the right to “detain” him in he act using force.

These things change state by state too….

However, There is a great example of what you said when a convenience store worker chased a robber out the store, shot the robber, and when the robber returned fire and killed him. The robber was able to argue it was in self defense because it was after the robbery. Now if the robber had killed the convenience store worker in the store during the robbery it would be second degree murder or manslaughter depending on the state.

Would have to let the jury decide that