Brian Urlacher comes out of retirement to lay out brehito at dodgers game.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
now he finna be locked up and some new brehito gonna be giving his girl the Arbys. :francis:
arigameplays-ari.gif

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
If I go rob a bank and come outside, the penalty is going to jail. Still doesn’t give the officer the right to use unnecessary force to arrest me if I’m not a threat

He was a threat the moment he decided to get on that field with players owners are paying millions of dollars to.

You must be white. Ain't no way you thinking this way unless you white. In the world Black people live in we get fukked up doing some shyt like that. That nikka that got on that field lucky he ain’t get shot.

Last edited:

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Good. Hope it hurt.

The entitlement of some people never fails to piss me off.

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was a threat the moment he decided to get on that field with players owners are paying millions of dollars to.

You must be white. Ain't no way you thinking this way unless you white. In the world Black people live in we get fukked up doing some shyt like that. That nikka that got on that field lucky he ain’t get shot.

Yeah ok nikka

Daps
Not crying any rivers for dude, but lmao @ people acting like the security’s response was appropriate. He clearly OD’d with that shyt. :mjlol:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Why did he tackle him so hard, lol? The dude wasn’t even running anymore. He’s been waiting for that moment for somebody to run out so he could rock them.
peckerwoods are threats... he could have shot up the stadium...

good job to the fine security at this establishment.. hope they whupped his ass all the way to the ambulance carr