Brick 🧱 girl might be a scammer 🧐 or … she seems to get into a lot of fights 🥊 👋🏿 this was in 2020

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
So glad that i check out anytime i see sob story go viral that ends up with gofundme being posted. shyt never fails to blow up in peoples faces.

Sucks for BW going through actual abuse tho cause this back to back scams is going to hurt them the most.
Which is why BW need to start holding these women accountable. Whenever they get exposed it always turns into "Just because she lied doesn't mean it doesn't happen to other BW".

Daps
Reppin
NYC
SMDH. This is why when I see things online I just wait for the full story to come out. It could be true and it could be bs, just wait and see
People online saw the story fit their narrative and ran with it, even if they had no details, even if it was a lie, as long as it fit their narrative they ran with it. Tik Tokers were making videos within the hour of the story breaking, talking about "guys let me know what you think in the comments" m'fukka we don't know sh*t just like you. Sit your ass down somewhere and wait for the full story. Even right now, at this very moment, we still don't have all the details. smh.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
The way people ran to go-fund-me with their wallets open, ready to give away their money and run up their credit cards, same people complaining about inflation, food cost, rent, and living check to check :huhldup:

even here on the Coli weeks ago, that dude made a thread asking for money for a bus pass, posters ran in there with their wallet in mouth ready to get got:huhldup:

same people you tell them to sit down with an investment firm and think about investing that money will look at you like: I ain't doing that Bernie Madoff sh*t :martin:

:huhldup:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
People online saw the story fit their narrative and ran with it, even if they had no details, even if it was a lie, as long as it fit their narrative they ran with it. Tik Tokers were making videos within the hour of the story breaking, talking about "guys let me know what you think in the comments" m'fukka we don't know sh*t just like you. Sit your ass down somewhere and wait for the full story. Even right now, at this very moment, we still don't have all the details. smh.

People gotta learn to hold their tongues and sit on their hands. I did the same thing with the girl who kept saying her bd left her 30 days after she gave birth.

Yes, he's an a$$hole but as she kept posting show and tell videos, her and 7-8 other women let a hobosexual knock them up. She can't complain about a man being a bum and a deadbeat when she was ok with it until it was her baby he wasn't taking care of.

:comeon:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

fukking losers. Exactly why we’re in the position we’re in.

Critical thinking is lacking from so many posters

Embarrassing.

You act like I set up the go fund me or told yall to donate:mjlol:.
I stand on what I stood on,yalls comments and many black mens attitudes throughout this ordeal was an abomination.

This is a wise man. But you are forgetting we had the woman in a hospital crying hysterically. Then we had video of her outside that night,with the men standing around. And the men didnt say they dont know what the hell shes talking about. Then you had a man come out and say she did get hit,because she was acting a fool and attacking men all night. And guess what? All these cats acting like they knew it was a scam the whole time, 100% believed the guy who said she did get hit with a brick. Is that not enough details?

The woman ran one helluva production,is she one of those new British actresses? Being supportive and not victim blaming doesnt cost anything. It also doesnt reinforce the narratives about us like yall did with your comments. This woman has nothing to do with the other 99% of women ,many black men said they would let get hit with a brick in front of them. Salute to the black men who said the right things:respect:

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
This lying arse biitch has been exposed as a scammer & this isn’t her first rodeo:

This was her with the same scam in the past (I believe she’s allergic to something & always trigger the allergy to get a swollen face, then proceed to claim she got beaten up by black men, for gofundme donations):

^This scandalous sket needs to be sectioned.

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
full

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Wasn’t there a man claiming to be there and saw some of the back and forth where she claimed to get hit by the brick?

Did the guy claim to actually see her get hit with the brick, or just the aftermath of her claiming that someone hit her with a brick? Hopefully it’s the latter, because if not then that means he was either clout chasing or he was in on the scam too.

$40k haul :wow: