Brick 🧱 girl might be a scammer 🧐 or … she seems to get into a lot of fights 🥊 👋🏿 this was in 2020

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
You act like I set up the go fund me or told yall to donate:mjlol:.
I stand on what I stood on,yalls comments and many black mens attitudes throughout this ordeal was an abomination.

This is a wise man. But you are forgetting we had the woman in a hospital crying hysterically. Then we had video of her outside that night,with the men standing around. And the men didnt say they dont know what the hell shes talking about. Then you had a man come out and say she did get hit,because she was acting a fool and attacking men all night. And guess what? All these cats acting like they knew it was a scam the whole time, 100% believed the guy who said she did get hit with a brick. Is that not enough details?

The woman ran one helluva production,is she one of those new British actresses? Being supportive and not victim blaming doesnt cost anything. It also doesnt reinforce the narratives about us like yall did with your comments. This woman has nothing to do with the other 99% of women ,many black men said they would let get hit with a brick in front of them. Salute to the black men who said the right things:respect:

Ol support a scammer azz nikka

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Wasn’t there a man claiming to be there and saw some of the back and forth where she claimed to get hit by the brick?

Did the guy claim to actually see her get hit with the brick, or just the aftermath of her claiming that someone hit her with a brick? Hopefully it’s the latter, because if not then that means he was either clout chasing or he was in on the scam too.

$40k haul :wow:
I think that's the dude who's girlfriend said he was lying and that he didn't even live in the same state.

Daps
I’m stunned by the sheer audacity of this woman. Like, she did this scam multiple times?

My timeline was full of recommended content from black feminists trashing black men as a whole with fake deep pseudo analysis like "this event proves that black men are not the white people of black people, they are the police of black people". Every BW that challenged them was called a pick-me. Now these people are silent, no retractation, nothing. :wow:

This reminds me of the Jussie Smollet incindent. When it happened the same black feminist/LGBT coalition trashed black men for being suspicious of his story. When the full picture emerged and Jussie was outed as a liar, no apologies.

Last edited:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
I’m stunned by the sheer audacity of this woman. Like, she did this scam multiple times ?

My timeline was full of recommended content from black feminists trashing black men as a whole with fake deep pseudo analysis like "this event proves that black men are not the white people of black people, they are the police of black people". Every BW that challenged them was called a pick-me. Now these people are silent, no retractation, nothing. :wow:

This remonds me of the Jussie Smollet incindent. When it happened the same black feminist/LGBT coalition trashed black men for being suspicious of his story. When the full picture emerged and Jussie was outed as a liar, no apologies.
:mjlol: The craziest thing about this is old girl. Pulled the ultimate Karen move, and blamed her self inflicted wounds. On an invisible black man. So does this proves that black women. Are the white women of our community lol.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m stunned by the sheer audacity of this woman. Like, she did this scam multiple times ?

This reminds me of the Jussie Smollet incindent. When it happened the same black feminist/LGBT coalition trashed black men for being suspicious of his story. When the full picture emerged and Jussie was outed as a liar, no apologies.

Its comfirmation bias. There is a large vocal segment of black women that hate heterosexual black men and seek out any unvetted story or news to justify their negative views of black men. They couldn't wait to spew their anti black male vitriol and apparently didnt learn anything from looking foolish from carlee russell a few months ago.

She has done this multiple times and got away with it cause black men are the targets. Nobody questioned the story before cause they believe balck men to be violent and guilty all the time. She was smart enough to know this and play into it. And sad as it is to say I think black folks might just be the easiest licks on the planet. From this chick, to carlee russell, to jay morrison, to the umars and tariqs, and even black churches.. way too many black folks give their hard earned money away based on emotions alone. No questions asked.

Last edited:
Daps
Which names?

The names in the gofundme aren't the same. Look at the name in the Roda girl gofundme and then look at the name in the other gofundme. :francis:

I felt like a fool. Ole girl saw it immediately.

And I went and looked at it like :wtf: :beli::snoop:

I felt like a fool, breh. The coli got me out here looking CRAZY. :snoop:

I been telling her the last couple days that Roda is a scammer and I showed this to her like :gladbron: thinking I had the smoking gun.

And :francis: