Brick 🧱 girl might be a scammer 🧐 or … she seems to get into a lot of fights 🥊 👋🏿 this was in 2020

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Its comfirmation bias. There is a large vocal segment of black women that hate heterosexual black men and seek out any unvetted story or news to justify their negative views of black men. They couldn't wait to spew their anti black male vitriol and apparently didnt learn anything from looking foolish from carlee russell a few months ago.

She has done this multiple times and got away with it cause black men are the targets. Nobody questioned the story before cause they believe balck men to be violent and guilty all the time. She was smart enough to know this and play into it. And sad as it is to say I think black folks might just be the easiest licks on the planet. From this chick, to carlee russell, to jay morrison, to the umars and tariqs, and even black churches.. way too many black folks give their hard earned money away based on emotions alone. No questions asked.
:sas2: Don’t forget
BLM while the message was great. They were lesbians who used the bodies of dead BM. To get rich and further their agendas.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
The names in the gofundme aren't the same. Look at the name in the Roda girl gofundme and then look at the name in the other gofundme. :francis:

I felt like a fool. Ole girl saw it immediately.

And I went and looked at it like :wtf: :beli::snoop:

I felt like a fool, breh. The coli got me out here looking CRAZY. :snoop:

I been telling her the last couple days that Roda is a scammer and I showed this to her like :gladbron: thinking I had the smoking gun.

And :francis:
Could still be a pseudonym I have several emails under pseudonyms.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
:sas2: Don’t forget
BLM while the message was great. They were lesbians who used the bodies of dead BM. To get rich and further their agendas.
I went to their site, long before it got out, and read what they stated they were about. They made it clear what they were really about and it was all about destroying normal families and uplifting LGBTQ+ (Especially Trans-women). So I refrained from donating and I told everyone I could to go read it for themselves. The vast majority of the ones I told refused to take the two minutes it would take to read the truth.

When the truth did come out, some of those same ones I gave the info to started complaining in anger about how they gave money to the organization. I responded back to them that they should not be complaining at all, because when they had a chance to know the truth, they refused preferring to remain happy and ignorant. "So accept you allowed yourself to be scammed and maybe next time actually take the time to research something before you donate to it."

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Probably is but that ain't the smoking gun like they was trying to say it was.
Naw, the smoking gun will be the camera footage that may be 24/7 around the club. If it shows there were police right across the street that she could have gone to instead of the men standing around, then it proves she is full of shyt. Another smoking gun is the other videos of her showing her complaining about the same instances over and over, but never pressing charges. Last, is the actual arrest of her and prosecution about her commiting a similar scam in the past.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
The sisterhood needs to get street justice and make her an example. Honestly if we had a real intact community this woman would’ve been dealt with already.

You a woman and you cry wolf for profit you would’ve been excommunicated. There are no real consequences for doing stuff like this to be honest.

Daps
Naw, the smoking gun will be the camera footage that may be 24/7 around the club. If it shows there were police right across the street that she could have gone to instead of the men standing around, then it proves she is full of shyt. Another smoking gun is the other videos of her showing her complaining about the same instances over and over, but never pressing charges. Last, is the actual arrest of her and prosecution about her commiting a similar scam in the past.

She was arrested? :mjtf:

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
Not gonna lie. That looks like an allergic reaction swell. A brick would have left lacerations.
She allegedly injected herself with saline and the video of her crying is in the clinic not the hospital.

One of the nurses who treated her issue exposed her on TikTok.

From what it sounds like, she had no idea the girl had gone viral claiming she was attacked.