British actress to star in Whitney Houston biopic

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
:hubie: I’m not feeling her as Whitney at all....

Whitney was a girl from the hood who was seen as a good girl in the public. Someone who can switch up her talk from hood to proper real quick. Whitney could do no wrong because she sang like an angel. I watched her reality show...those some tough shoes to portray

:mjcry: Whitney was a real one
I feel u but I also feel like if the "estate of whitney Houston" is Cissy Houston then her wish should be respected. I honestly think that Yaya and Debora Cox did an amazing Job in the lifetime biopic. But Cissy didn't like it. She lost her daughter and her granddaughter close together. I think she should have a say

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
:mjlol:

Who told you they were the best actors?
I'm saying

Running around shouting 'Reeeeeyyyyyy!!!' is not great acting

ENI-PoZUEAEN_vx.jpg

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
I feel u but I also feel like if the "estate of whitney Houston" is Cissy Houston then her wish should be respected. I honestly think that Yaya and Debora Cox did an amazing Job in the lifetime biopic. But Cissy didn't like it. She lost her daughter and her granddaughter close together. I think she should have a say

I didn’t know this, thanks

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I was a world famous celebrity. I would give my movie rights to someone like Spike Lee. So, no shyt like this could happen. :yeshrug:

Hollywood CAC are terrible at casting Black biopics.

I like Chadwick Boseman and he was FBA. But he had no business playing James Brown. That movie was terrible. :hhh: