SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
If it says, 'Not Available In Your Country', then go to YouTube and change settings to Britain.

Anyway, this is so beautiful :mjcry: Wanted to post something positive for yall.

If that doesn't work, then here's the audio track in the spoiler.

'Daddy, how come there's no dolls that look like me in the shop?'...........Deep

'Baby, keep doing you... Don't let the world ruin you... No matter what they say, you are beautiful'..............Jheeeeeezeeee

'When you was doing light skin versus dark skin... Some was doing white skin versus our skin... Divided and conquered living but slightly unconscious'............Jheeeeeezeeeee

'Really I'm from Africa but I don't know the country'............Deeeep

Man like Ghetts...my guy.

Ghetts is back! Album is looking like a classic before it even drops...top 5 selected.

Those lyrics :banderas:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Should've posted this in the booth jjg. I thinks there's a thread in there on uk rap or grime or whatever them nikkas call it over there.
If it says, 'Not Available In Your Country', then go to YouTube and change settings to Britain.

Anyway, this is so beautiful :mjcry: Wanted to post something positive for yall.

If that doesn't work, then here's the audio track in the spoiler.

Those lyrics :banderas:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
They are though :gucci:
Don't let a small few speak for the majority my fellow ' Black Britishman'. Britain was notorious for its heavy racism in the 60's and those Black British fought for their rights. They were inspired somewhat by the Civil Rights Movement if I recall.

Watched it on "Hezakya's" channel several years back.

Last edited:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Don't let a small few speak for the majority my fellow ' Black Britishman'. Britian was notorious for its heavy racism in the 60's and those Black British fought for their rights. They were inspired somewhat by the Civil Rights Movement if I recall.

Watched it on "Hezakya's" channel several years back.

Unlike most ignoramuses on here, you know your stuff about the UK. :obama: Respect.