Brittany Renner checks successful TLR coli posters

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I heard these guys on flagrant 2, and the mentality they have is the equivalent of a 18-25 year old who thinks they figured out life. These guys are straight corn balls

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Makes perfect sense these dudes are cool with AK...salute to them, they're capitalizing off all the hate

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Actually scratch what i said earlier. That tweet clip makes it look like myron didnt have something to say back, he kind of sonned her honestly. And im not even a fan of these guys.

Im actually kinda annoyed they made it look like she "won" that. She didnt. Women manipulating shyt again tbh.

Look at these comments. Gender wars fukked us up

Deion Sanders literally brought her in front of his players as a warning ⚠️ signal to never wife a thot too lol

Ppl iust hate fresh fit more

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Who's got this woman's follows up? Men
Who talks about her the most? Men
Who keeps making threads about her? Men
Who keeps giving her time and attention? Men

The rise in thot voices is because men are empowering them. A bunch of weak, confused boys who don't spend any time around baddies irl so they cling to baddies online. Incel culture is what's empowering these females. A bunch of losers with nothing real to focus on so they focus on hoes.

"These hoes be acting up these boys be letting em."
Most men, even so called player empower hoes. Society ain’t going back. Having a daughter must be the toughest thing if you actually care how she turns out.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Look at these comments. Gender wars fukked us up

Deion Sanders literally brought her in front of his players as a warning ⚠️ signal to never wife a thot too lol

Ppl iust hate fresh fit more

Yeah those comments are...distorting reality.

They weren't out of line there at all...and I'd even say he handled it well.

Once again I'm not a fan of these guys.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's right though.. She's not special.. Just another IG bytch like any other IG bytch that will only attract simps for the rest of her life until her cac jeans kick in

Does that not highlight the issue, the reality is she will continue to gain attention and there are most definitely suitors on deck, let's not kid ourselves she most likely will not end up an old cat lady

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I heard these guys on flagrant 2, and the mentality they have is the equivalent of a 18-25 year old who thinks they figured out life. These guys are straight corn balls

Yep, it was embarrassing they painted themselves and the space they're in in a bad light

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Does that not highlight the issue, the reality is she will continue to gain attention and there are most definitely suitors on deck, let's not kid ourselves she most likely will not end up an old cat lady
Its HER issue though...She knows she's destined for a trick, a lame, a simp. A nikka she'll never truly respect. And if she won't accept that, then she will become the cat lady cause aint no real nikka gonna tolerate a bytch that's in seek of attention EVERY gotdamn day

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Actually scratch what i said earlier. That tweet clip makes it look like myron didnt have something to say back, he kind of sonned her honestly. And im not even a fan of these guys.

Im actually kinda annoyed they made it look like she "won" that. She didnt. Women manipulating shyt again tbh.

So Brittany is 0-3 then? lol.

But basically, he can't tell her what kinda woman she is. And she can't tell him, what kinda woman she is. So they both clueless. :mjlol:

So she's really 0-2-1. :russ:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps

Yea this clip is the equivalent of just reading the headlines.