Brittany Renner checks successful TLR coli posters

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
How you get bodied by Thotney?

:russ:

She's 2-0-1.
A draw with Samuels and bodied AK and FnF.

Isn't she the one AKADEMIK told she was a side chick? When did she body him?

I think people get paid to spam a lot of these social media "stars".

I'm inclined to think that at least half of internet/social media interactions involve bots and paid shills.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Isn't she the one AKADEMIK told she was a side chick? When did she body him?

I'm inclined to think that at least half of internet/social media interactions involve bots and paid shills.

She didn't because that beats all her rhetoric. No one wants to be alone at 60...and definitely not a side chick. Samuels let her destroy herself in that interview, definitely not a draw if anyone was paying attention, right when she said "It wasn't my choice, even though it was my choice" tells you everything you need to know about her and the birds like her. Beyond that, every question pretty much had her running around like a chicken with its head cut off, looking for answers. She's a bird, don't be fooled by the big words or the articulation. A ho is a ho.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Fukk those dudes and fukk her too. I woulda had a response for her.
This, i wouldve told her what type of chick she was right then and there lol

Been like "you had a hustle for men with money correct? Well you did that, so of course as a counter im going to warn men about getting hustled."

Problem is these guys are nerds lowkey, in a bad way.

I don't understand the hesitation at all.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Actually scratch what i said earlier. That tweet clip makes it look like myron didnt have something to say back, he kind of sonned her honestly. And im not even a fan of these guys.

Im actually kinda annoyed they made it look like she "won" that. She didnt. Women manipulating shyt again tbh.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So it was more of a business move.. Probably created this fake argument and everything..
Haters, simps, nikkas who hate women, women who hate nikkas…would eat it up

I don’t care about the individuals but fresh n fit are usually 80% on point with their message

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually scratch what i said earlier. That tweet clip makes it look like myron didnt have something to say back, he kind of sonned her honestly. And im not even a fan of these guys.

Im actually kinda annoyed they made it look like she "won" that. She didnt. Women manipulating shyt again tbh.

2022…clips are nothing but promo for the actual content….nikkas is deep-diving based on a clip

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
2022…clips are nothing but promo for the actual content….nikkas is deep-diving based on a clip

Yeah..i definitely wanted to see if that conversation really ended like that. Because I would've been able to toast brittany lol

It didnt end like that of course. But look at this thread now lol